Arnav: I know he will not harm them when Khushi with me here.

Khushi: [coming to them] who will harm whom? Is Andrew still around?

Arnav and Aman saw each other face when Khushi asked this to them.

Aman: no Bhabhi, we just arranged security for safety, when we know Andrew is here in the same city then why to take risk.

Khushi: don’t know when he stop following me.

Arnav: don’t worry no one harm you when I am beside you.

Ratna: now you guys stand here talking or come inside, we have to perform some rituals still to welcome my Bahu.

They nodded their heads and started to go towards main door of Raizada Mansion, they stood in front of door, when Ratna came with Aarthi plate. Ratna done the Aarthi and put the rice Kalash in front of Khushi.

Ratna: Khushi kick this kalash with your right leg and enter inside your home.

Khushi smiled and she picked Ayaan in her lap and kicked the Kalash from right leg and entered inside the mansion. Ratna came with plate which is have haldi in that. She smiled seeing Ayaan in Khushi’s arms, Aman and Arnav also smiling seeing her this gesture.

Ratna: Khushi dip your both palm in this haldi and print that on the wall.

Khushi placed Ayaan down and dipped her palms on the haldi plate and printed them on the wall, Aman is capturing all of them, they hired the best wedding photographer but still he is capturing for himself.

Khushi came back and stood beside Arnav, he slowly caressed her waist which is visible for him in that bridal wear. Khushi jerked feeling his cold hands on her waist.

Khushi glared him from her eyes and Arnav smirked seeing that.

Ratna put the another plate filled with red color in front of Khush and said now dip her feet inside this and walk seven steps inside the mansion.

Khushi holds her bridal wear up and dipped her feet in that plate, and started to walk seven steps where Arnav is beside her. After seven steps they stopped and all of them staring Arnav only.

Arnav: what? Why you all staring me like this?

Aman: Arnav you know the Raizada tradition right?

Arnav: some what? Why?

Ratna: now you have to lift Khushi in your arms and come inside the mansion.

Arnav: I don’t know this, and I never performed anything like this before.

All face fell down hearing this, they know what Arnav said, but he don’t know what he said, he just casually said this. Khushi not said anything.

Aman: that is PAST Arnav.

Aman stressed the Past word more then only Arnav get to know what he said, he immediate saw Khushi and she just nodded that it’s ok.

Arnav said SORRY and lifted Khushi in his arms and entered the mansion.

In Gupta house also Gagan and Anjali performing the rituals, Aman already decorated the home and he arranged everything what needs after marriage.

Garima and Shashi are happy seeing the concern for them by Arnav, when security came to update the changes and where cameras are installed.

RAIZADA MANSION:

After post marriage ritual Ratna is ready to take Khushi to their room, Khushi is feeling nervous about this.

Ratna came with Khushi to their room and make her sit on the bed which is decorated fully with candles and red rose petals.

Ratna: this is all preparation done by Aman, not only this he decorated Gagan and Anjali’s bedroom also.

Khushi smiled and sat on the bed and covering Ghunghat on her face, she is so nervous that she is sweating in this cold winter.

Down Aman not teased Arnav much, he very well know that they need time to settle all the things. He bid bye to Arnav and came out to see whatever information they have about any women came to alter or not. Aman get to know that there no one came to the mansion.

Arnav entered the bedroom and smelled the fragrance which is used in the room, he came and locked the door. Khushi know he came inside the room. Arnav saw her and he know she is uncomfortable and he also not ready to take their marriage to next level.

Arnav came and sat beside Khushi, he removed the Ghunghat and said.

Arnav: relax I am not do anything to you, until you’re ready for this ok?

Khushi is staring his eyes, and thinking that how a person can understand each and every problem of mine.

Arnav: I know we need some more time to understand each other well, I am also not ready for this, when we mutually agree for this then only we will take our marriage to next level.

Khushi: how you understand me so well Arnav.

Arnav: from your eyes Khushi, they say me everything whatever you hide in your heart. Ok now go and get change this lehenga is heavy.

Khushi stood up to go wash room she tuned towards him and asked.

Khushi: what we are to each other.

Arnav: we will be in courtship until our feeling and emotions turns too strong for each other.

Khushi smiled and entered inside the washroom.