Arnav: don’t be upset, you can see me rest of your life, I am beside you always.

Priest: tie the Mangal-Sutra.

Arnav and Gagan took Mangal-Sutra and tied to their respective partners, All are clapping, in this all the time Aman wore Bluetooth and he is on call but not talking he just hear if someone come to stop this marriage, his security giving each second update to him.

Priest: fill the partition of your bride.

Arnav took the silver coin and with that he took the vermillion and applied on the Khushi’s partition, Khushi closed her eyes to feel the vermillion on her partition.

Gagan also took the Sindur and applied on Anjali’s partition.

Priest: ye Shadhi sampan huvi. [Marriage is over] now you both are Husband and wife.

Aman: congratulation HITLER BHABHI, you’re officially Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada now.

Arnav: oye hello I am also here, you not wish me?

Aman: [hugging Arnav tight] congratulation Arnav, I am the happiest person on this earth seeing you like this.

Ayaan: I am the happiest person Aman uncle, because I got my mother today, now she is officially mine.

Arnav smiled seeing them that much happy, but Arnav catch last 4 words said by Ayaan “She is Officially Mine”.

Priest: now take blessings of elders.

Both couple came down from alter, first they took Ratna’s blessings, Khushi came to her father-in-law and took blessings, Arnav not at all bends in front of him. Avinash blessed Khushi and seeing Arnav he said.

Avinash: congratulation ASR.

Arnav just nodded his head, after this they took Khushi’s parent blessings, they hugged both of them and blessed whole heartedly. Music is on loud in the background, Aman, Ayaan and Sukrutha is dancing in happiness.

Today Gupta’s are shifting to their home, Anjali is crying hugging to Arnav when the bidai is going on, and Khushi is also crying but not that much.

Arnav: Di, com on we are here in the same city, you can come whenever you want to come.

Aman: [teasing] if you not stop crying then we will not send you to your in laws, Gagan you spend your first night alone ok?

Anjali: shut up Aman.

Anjali stopped crying and all are teasing her reading her first night, Bidai time came, Anjali and Khush took the handful of rice and throws behind over their head, Both Ratna and Garima coming behind them spreading their sari pallu.

They came to the main gate where Car is ready for them to take, Arnav and Khushi bidding bye to each other, before Gagan sit in the car he once again came to Khushi and hugged her.

Gagan: Chutki, if something happens then call me ok?

Aman: what happens to her when her husband is beside her?

Gagan: some matters are between siblings Aman, I know that kind of secretes you Devar and Bhabhi have.

Arnav: in that list, they plan to how to irritate me nothing else.

Khushi opened her mouth in ‘O’ shape, and all are smiling to see them like this. Gupta’s bid bye to each other and went out from the Raizada Mansion.

Arnav: Aman you arranged security around Gupta House?

Aman: yes, they will give each minute update to us.