Arnav came to her and stood in front of her, there is one inch gap between them, Khushi saw his face and remembered what he said before some time, she just hugged him.

Arnav was shocked to see this, he not accepted that she will hug him after what I said her. But when she is hugging him now he have to complete this hug. He also hug her and closed his eyes. They stood like that for 5 minutes when Arnav heard saying “SORRY”.

Arnav came out of hug and cupped her face seeing her tears, he wiped her tears and asked.

Arnav: what happened? Why are you crying Khushi?

Khushi not said anything to him, she just staring him like that. Arnav thought that she is still upset because he said No to her.

Arnav: sorry Khushi I hurt you, I know I am wrong but ask something else Khushi I can’t give you this.

Khushi nodded NO and said “No Arnav, I was wrong I thought I will take blessing from my parents, but facts is that they are always with me I don’t need to go there”.

Arnav: then why are crying? You missing your parents?

Khushi just hugged him and Arnav hugged her back.

Arnav: don’t cry Khushi, if your devi mayya snatched your parents then in return she gave Shashi uncle and Garima aunty as your parents. So stop this, and why you will miss them they always be with you. I don’t want people say seeing you like this that ASR is forcing you to marry me.

Khushi chuckled to hear this joke, she wiped her tears, Shashi, Garima and Gagan is standing in front of her room and heard what Arnav told her, now they are confirm that Arnav is the one who will keep Khushi happy. They silently went from there.

Arnav: how you will apply Haldi wearing this sari?

Khushi: I will fold when they will apply the Haldi, you go first they will apply Haldi first on you then mine.

Arnav: why?

Khushi: you don’t know?

Arnav: come on khushi, I don’t know anything I married directly without any rituals that time.

Khushi: because its ritual that after applying Haldi on you, that Haldi will come to me and they will apply that Haldi on me.

Arnav: [confused] I didn’t understand.

Khushi: Uffo! The Haldi which groom apply that Haldi will be apply on bride, because it belongs to groom so they apply like that.

Arnav: why indirectly I will apply directly Haldi on you.

Khushi: oh!! You will come there and apply on me? Come Di will not give you the permission even come to near me.

Arnav: I don’t need to be there, because I already applied Khushi, see mirror.

Khushi turned towards mirror and she is shocked to see her cheek have Haldi, he applied when he is wiping her tears and some Haldi stains on her sari to. Khushi turned towards him and Arnav smirked seeing her ‘O’ shape mouth.

Arnav: don’t do that in front me?

Khushi: why?

Arnav: seeing your open mouth my desire wants to kiss your mouth, so next time don’t do like that, if you do then don’t blame. I don’t dare to remove this Haldi. Get that?

Saying this he went out from her room, after 10 minutes Khushi came down and all are shocked to see her who applied Haldi on her. Khushi came and sat on the stool where they decorated the Hald stage. Anjali also came to the stage and shocked to see Khushi.

Anjali: who applied this Haldi on you Khushi? You know Na you have apply which is applied by the chote.

Khushi: what to do Di, your chote is the one who applied this Haldi on me.

All are shocked to hear this, the happiest person is Anjali, Aman and Ratna. Haldi ceremony started and one by one applied Haldi on Khushi and Anjali.

Arnav and Gagan is sitting and all the family is applying the Haldi, Arnav can see Khushi, it’s just some distance away from him, only one transparent cloth. Aman came to ladies side and he applied Haldi on Khushi and Anjali.

Khushi said something to Aman, and he smiled and showed the thumbs up symbol and went from there.

Arnav: so what is cooking between you and Khushi Aman?

Aman: why should I tell you? It’s an secrete between us.

Arnav: and that secrete is surely to irritate me.

Aman: why should we irrigate you, she just told me apply Haldi on SUKU.

Arnav: I don’t believe you both, where is your crime partner?

Aman: see there he is applying Haldi on his mamma.

Ayaan is applying Haldi on Khushi, the moment is so blissful that Arnav took his IPhone and stood up, he don’t care anyone now, he just stood little away and captured the best moment of his life in his mobile.

Ayaan smiled seeing Arnav and he came to him running and hugged him tight, Arnav lifted him in his arms and twirled him. Khushi smiled and stood up to see them.

All are happy see the Arnav and Ayaan so happy, this is what they want, Arnav’s happiness it’s only when Ayaan is happy, whatever it is Khushi make them like this for entire life.

Ayaan: Dad I want to apply turmeric on you.

Arnav: anything for you champ.

Arnav forward his cheek to Ayaan to apply Haldi but Ayaan said come with him. Arnav was in white shirt and black trouser, Ayaan also same as his dad today. Ayaan holds Arnav and Khushi’s hand and came to the main entrance of the Raizada Mansion where they set the target for Both Arnav and Khushi.

First Khushi was confused where he is taking them, all are also following with them behind. Aman is smiling what is coming next. Arnav and Khushi stood there and waited for Ayaan’s next move.

Aman made all of them stay aloof from them, Ayaan clapped once and all haldi water fall on Arnav and Khushi and they drenched in haldi water. Khushi opened her mouth in ‘O’ shape and Arnav was hell shocked.

Ayaan clapped seeing them, Aman came to them and said.

Aman: how is the surprise Mr. and Mrs. Raizada.

Khushi: this is you planned for only Arnav Na? Then why me Aman?

Aman: why only ASR is getting married? No Right then why only Arnav should suffer.

All are laughing loudly and Arnav saw Ayaan who is smiling, Arnav also smiled and said.

Arnav: you wait Ayaan I will not leave you.

Saying that Arnav started to run behind Ayaan and he is running very fast compared to Arnav, he lastly came to Khushi hide behind her.

Ayaan: Mamma, please save me.

Arnav: move Khushi,

All are smiling to see this, Khushi not moved and Ayaan pushed Khushi towards his father and ran towards up. At the mean time Arnav held her in his and in hugging position, already they are wet and this hug making then think something else.