Q&A!

The Q&A has arrived! Let's get straight into the questions!

Reader Asked: Who is your favorite BNHA character?

Iida all the way! I love his quirky, nerdy personality! His arm movements and the way he cared for his friends are so extra, but relatable to me! I just wish people would stop sleeping on him so much; he's best boi material :( plus I have a MAJOR crush on him, which is why his scenarios are more planned out than the other 5 xD

Reader Asked: Who is your favorite ship in BNHA?

Please don't hate me, but I actually really ship BakuDeku. Yes, it WAS abusive, but after Bakugo offically learned the secret of OFA, their relationship became a proper rivalry, and that's what makes me ship it more than I did before. They have so much history, and the manga keeps giving me such good interactions between them that I can't help myself! I don't want it to be canon, but it's my guilty pleasure to ship these two with my whole heart =w= that and Todoiida.

Reader Asked: Do you have a crush in BNHA? If yes, then who??

Mr. Tenya Iida of course! I like 'em buff and nerdy. Mirio comes in 2nd place though.

Reader Asked: Why did you start the story?

Good question! I started the story because of my everygrowing love for Iida xD I wanted to make a romance story with him, but I didn't want to make an OC x Canon story. Plus, I kind of like the idea of boyfriend scenarios. There's more options to chose from in one book! Like a dating game!

Reader Asked: What's your favorite meme? I love me sum kermit memes

TikTok memes, all the way. I fucking love the trolls on that app. There was this one that was 'trying to be relatable' by talking about how much they hate when a teacher has a crush on them and I can't stop quoting it for the life of me.

Reader Asks: dO yOu LiKe MeMeS

Fuck yeah, bruthur.

Reader Asks: Who's your least fav. of the 5 voltron paladins (including Allura)

Allura. Not because she 'got in the way of my ship', but because she was reduced to a love interest and only focused on the negative after season 3 or 4. Then season 8 was even worse cause she acted like a monster after that weird entity went into her body. I wish she didn't die though.

Q&A over! Thank you for asking me questions! I honestly thought this was gonna flop xD Also, thanks for reading this story, even though the updates are super slow and the writing is as if a 5 year old got a hold of the computer.  I'll try my best to post the next Sports Festival part soon. Peace!

💕Piplup_Lover24💕