Your Best Friend in Class

Izuku Midoriya

Tenya Iida

     You look up to him like a little kid. Both physically and mentally. Whenever he does his hand gestures, you can't help but follow his lead. He sees you as his mini-me and it's quite hilarious to see you work as a duo. You love being around this guy and the feeling is mutual.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

Izuku Midoriya

     Of course you would be best friends with Katsuki's sworn enemy. Mostly just to piss him off. But you've also grown really close to Izuku. You just had that urge to protect him with your life and that's what you do. You mostly finish the fights for him when is comes to Bakugo and he's really grateful for that. You two are basically like Natsu and Erza together.

Shouto Todoroki🔥

Fumikage Tokoyomi

     It surprised a lot of people in your class that you and Fumikage became good friends. But then again, it didn't. Mostly because you had a cool facade just like him. Plus you two were the most calm and rational out of the class, besides Shouto of course. He doesn't mind talking to you, but when it comes to others, he'll just give them a short response and then go quiet.

💙Tenya Iida💙

Shouto Todoroki

     You and Shouto immedietly clicked when you mentioned being a product of a quirk marriage. You two shared the pain you guys went through. He spilled everything to you and for once, you felt like you could trust again, so you told him everything about your past... well, some of it. Now you two are best friends who have a mutual understanding of each other's pain.

Eijirou Kirishima

Kyoka Jirou

     Even though you planned to be a loner throughout your high school career, you couldn't help but get close to Kyoka. She was just a really chill and punk rock girl. She confronted you after the quirk assessment test to compliment your quirk, which you thanked her and complimented hers as well. After that, you guys just became best friends. You two have a lot in common and it's great to finally have someone nice to talk to.

Denki Kaminari

Ochako Ururaka

     Your bubbly personality clashes with hers on a completely different level. You would think you two would be bouncing off the walls together, when in reality you two are just weird. You make jokes, you act silly; basically you two are just a pair of clowns together. It's both cute and funny. The both of you are like two peas in a pod.

______________________________________
Word Count💕: 477

Man, I'm on fire this week! (Watch, I'm gonna burn out next chapter 😂) Anyways, should I make a "You Become Friends" Chapter or nah? I'm kinda conflicted. I'd like to hear it from you guys! See ya later!

💕Piplup_Lover_24💕