You Become Friends

I decided to make one anyway because why the frick not, fam?

Izuku Midoriya

     After the Quirk Assesment test, everyone (besides Midoriya) went back into the classroom to call it a day. Once Izuku walked outside to leave, he saw you and Tenya having a somewhat animated conversation. Mostly of him making robot movements while you looked like you were clapping at him. However, Tenya was the first to notice him.

     "Ah, Midoriya! How is your finger?" Tenya asked him as Izuku walked over to the two of you.

     "Oh, it's feeling better now, thanks to Recovery Girl." Izuku replied to the bluenette before looking at you.

     "Nice to see you again, Midoriya! I'm glad your finger is doing well now." You tell the boy as you give him a small sincere smile. His cheeks instantly flash a small tint of pink as he suddenly gets flustered like this morning.

     "O-Oh! Uh t-thanks, (L-L/N)-chan." Izuku stuttered out while his eyes kept darting in different directions. You were still a little confused about his behavior, but you just laughed it off.

     "Come on, Deku! We're friends now, aren't we?"

     "D-Deku?" Izuku repeated his insult in the form of a question. Now you were even more confused.

     "Is that not your name?" You questioned. "N-No. My real name is Izuku. That's just something Kacchan likes to call me to bully me." Izuku replied with a hint of sadness. "So like an insult!" Tenya chimed into the conversation.

     "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, Midoriya!" You apologized, "But I really like the name 'Deku'. I kinda saw it as a name you would give to someone you believe in. Like 'You can do it!', ya'know?" You explained with a sheepish smile.

     "HI, I'M DEKU." Izuku shouted as his face went 50 shades of red. Tenya then proceeded to scold Izuku for giving in so quickly. Even though you didn't know what was going on, you smiled at them and proceeded to walk along side them to the train station.

     That is, until Ochako stopped you guys and the same thing happened all over again.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

     After the Quirk test, you changed, grabbed your stuff and bolted out of the school. Even though you had nothing important to do, you were still very tired and wanted to get home as soon as possible. You ran to Tenya, Ochako, and Izuku and bid them all a goodbye. Especially Izuku. You just jump hugged him again. You wanted to tell him bye in a friendly way, but you also just wanted to see him get flustered again, which you were successful. After that, you raced right to the gate, leaving them behind. You just REALLY wanted to go home

     Sadly, this wasn't possible because as soon as your foot reached the gate, someone roughly grabbed your arm and pulled you back.

     "Oi, quirkless bitch." Your captor called you. You sighed, knowing who it was. And sure enough, when you looked back, you saw Katsuki with his signature scowling facial expression.

     "Yes, how may I help you, ya damn hedgehog?" You asked a little irritated. However, his grip tightened on you.

     "First of all, what's a quirkless guppy like you doing at a school for heroes? Second of all, why are you so buddy buddy with fucking Deku?!" Katsuki shouted the last question, making you flinch slightly due to the volume.

     "First of all, I'm not quirkless. I DO have a quirk, it just wasn't going to be useful in any of the trials. Second of all, I happen to think Izuku is a wonderful guy. He's not much of an ass like you. Now, can you let go of me? I have to get home." You answered him coldly as you yanked your arm out of his grip.