Battle Training: You Believe in Him

Izuku Midoriya

     Once All Might announced that you guys would battle each other, you were way more thrilled than your classmates. You were practically just beaming with excitement.

     As you guys were drawing lots, you took out a ball to see that you had the letter 'B'. 'I wonder who my teammate is.' You wondered as you looked around for someone with the same letter as you. It turns out you were on a team of 3; You, Shouto Todoroki, and Mezo Shouji.

     After you all were partnered up, All Might proceeded to tell all of you the match ups and who was going first.

     Once you learned Izuku, Tenya, and Ochako were going first, you walked over to them to wish them good luck.

     "Hey guys! Are you excited to go first?" You asked them, grabbing their attention.

     "Of course! This will be a great learning experience!" Tenya replied loudly as he did his signature arm movements. Ochako nodded in agreement, but Izuku just stared at you with a cherry colored face. Well, more of your costume than you.

     "Y-Y-You look g-g-great, (L/N)-chan!" Izuku stumbled on his words. You couldn't help but smile at the fact that he acknowledged your costume.

     "Thanks Deku! I really like your costume as well! It's super stylish!" You complimented him back, making him blush even more, "All three of you look great! Anyways, good luck in your battles! I believe in you!"

     You walked away after you said that, but you didn't know how big of an impact that really left on Izuku. He felt... like he could do anything as long as you believed in him.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

     You recently got your hero costume and you were really excited to put it on. After you did, you were the first one outside. Once a few minutes went by, more and more of your classmates came out to where you were, all either excited or nervous about the upcoming events.

     Eventually, All Might told you all that you were going to face each other off in a series of battle trials. Your smirk that just appeared on your face couldn't get anymore sly or cockier. Of course, no one saw it due to the hood over your head.

     After you all got your letters and found your teammates (which are Mashirao and Touru), you found out who was fighting each other first; Katsuki & Tenya vs Izuku & Ochako.

     'I feel bad for Midoriya. I won't be able to save him from that firecracker.' You mourned in your mind, but you quickly shook it off. You walked over to Izuku and his friends and gave them a small pep talk, which seemed to make them calm down a little bit. Once you were done talking, you walked back to your original spot but got stopped on the way due to a certain ash blonde sliding in front of you.

     "What do you want, ya damn porcupine?" You asked, pretending to be irritated.

     "Why the hell do you keep talking to shitty Deku and his nerd tribe?" Katsuki asked in his normal pissed off tone. You debated on either walking away or making him even more mad. Making your descision, your mouth curved into a sly smirk as you crossed your arms.

     "Because, Izuku has the personality of a kind and gentle man. You on the other hand.." You trailed off just for dramatic effect. You could just feel your excitement as his face got angrier at your statement.

     "I HAVE PERSONALITY, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Katsuki screeched, which you laughed hysterically in response.

     "I'm just pulling your leg, Firecracker. Anyways, good luck in the match. I believe in you." You say with a genuine smile. Katsuki just tch'ed and bumped shoulders with you as he walked away mumbling a 'whatever', to which you just shrugged off.