Battle Traing Pt. 2: He Impresses You

Izuku Midoriya

When He Uses One For All

You honestly weren't expecting Izuku to be so... powerful. I mean, look at him! He gives off the aura of 'I can never hurt a fly!'

During his match with Katsuki, you grew quite anxious as the battle got more intense. Once Katsuki found Izuku, the class' entire focus was on their battle only. Barely anybody paid attention to Ochako and Tenya, besides All Might of course.

Their fighting only grew more dangerous, and you were about to beg your teacher to make them stop. That is, until Izuku used his quirk to blow a huge hole into the ceiling, making him and Ochako the winners of the match before he passed out.

You thought Izuku was reckless, but that didn't stop you from being impressed of his strength.

'Deku... He's really something else.'

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

When He Releases The Big Explosion

When he let out all that fire to create that huge explosion, you felt like your eyes were going to burn from how bright it was, not to mention you guys were in a dark room with screens.

However, you were still amazed by how strong Katsuki's quirk is. Sure, you knew he was pretty good from what you saw during the quirk test, but you never thought he could be this powerful. Not as powerful as you though. (You both have egos. Yours just doesn't show like his.)

You saw how badly Katsuki wanted to beat Izuku in the fight. Mostly due to personal issues, from what you guessed at least. And it seemed that he was willing to go all out just to make it happen.

You were mad that he was trying to hurt innocent little Izuku, but you were also impressed with his power.

'Even if you lost, I'm still going to kick your ass.'

Shouto Todoroki🔥

When He Wins The Match By Himself.

His ice powers were phenomenal! Everyone knew that Shouto had to be incredibly strong since he got into this school through recommendations, but seeing his power in real life was a sight to behold.

You won your match before hand, but of course you had some injuries, which you might tend to after class. Seeing how Shouto basically froze the place with just one step was amazing to you. Then again, no one could tell if you were impressed or not due to your blank expression.

After Shouto retrieved the weapon for his team, he looked around until he was looking straight into the camera, giving the class a clear look at his face. This actually gave you time to take in his handsome features. You felt your face blush, but you shook your head quickly, making it disappear.

You thought he was a bit too confident, but why shouldn't he? He's powerful for Christ's sake!

'He's powerful... for a pretty boy.'

💙Tenya Iida💙

When He Gets Into His 'Evil Side'

To be honest, you found this more funny than impressive. You were standing next to All Might, so you could hear Tenya's little pep talk to himself.

It was adorable the way he started talking in an evil tone. He was just getting into character like he thought he was supposed to do. You couldn't help but admire his determination to try to be a villain.

Not everyone would do that in their battles, so it was actually quite unique in it's own way. You've seen how seriously Tenya takes this hero course, so of course you'd be impressed by his efforts.

Though he sounded and looked ridiculous doing so, it was still something you loved watching.

'He's so weird. But in a cool way.'

Eijirou Kirishima

When He Uses His Quirk In An Awesome Way.

Honestly, you didn't think Eijirou would have a hardening type quirk. He seemed so upbeat and happy, you kind of assumed his quirk would have something to do with lasers or something. None the less, it didn't change your way of seeing him.

You saw him use his hardening quirk to defend Sero and himself of his oppent's attacks. You thought it was pretty cool how fast he was blocking their quirks and not looking like he was hurting at all. Eijirou was defending the weapon pretty well. Meanwhile Sero was capturing them with the capture tape.

They won their battle training round and you couldn't be prouder of him. You know he doesn't need to know you're proud of him; you're not his girlfriend or anything (yet). However, you couldn't help it.

You just felt happy for him as a friend. An impressed, proud friend.

'I knew you could do it, Kirishima...'

Denki Kaminari

When He Has A Handsome Smirk While Using His Quirk

Once you saw him smirk on the screen, your cheeks instantly went pink. Yes, you know you should've been focusing more on his quirk than his smirk, but can anyone really blame you? That was just too cool! Well- in your opinion at least.

You shook it off and continued to watch his match against Momo and Mineta. His teamwork with Kyoka was pretty good from what you could see. You saw his quirk was electricity, but anyone could guess that just by looking at him.

It was a close battle. Hsi team's teamwork fell apart once they started using their quirks together. For some weir reason, Kyoka's sound cancelling quirk made Denki's electricity disappear.

They lost in the end, which was kind of sad, but that doesn't mean you were less impressed with him and his efforts.

'How is it possible to be handsome and fight at the same time?'

______________________________________
Word Count💕: 976

Another chapter officially done! I just got my new laptop so now I can write stories more easily! Thanks for reading! Peace!

💕Piplup_Lover_24💕