He laid panting beside me as I rested my head on him.

"That was a nice bonus." I smiled up at him and he looked down at me and played with my hair

"Well if you aren't my surprise, what is?" he asked and I hopped up from bed and handed him first his coffee. I grabbed a shirt of his and ran to the kitchen to grab the box and came back in the room with a huge smile on my face and his eyes lit up seeing the box.

"Oh I love you." he said and he licked his lips and if he was a dog he would be slobbering everywhere.

"And what's the magic words?" I asked, I didn't make Riley say it for his sine he as asleep but I would make sure to get him to say it on Monday at work.

"Oh come on." He complained

"Say it or all these will be mine." I loved this; I've been making them say it since we were still in the age of single digits.

"Oh dearest and most beautiful princess Brylee, I love you so much and you are the greatest person who ever lived" he said and I handed over the box and he grabbed a muffin and nearly ate half of it in one bite.

"Classy." I said as I grabbed mine and took a much smaller bite with my coffee. He pretty much inhaled his and I swatted his hand when he reached for the box again.

"Later mister." I teased and he groaned

"But they're so good." He looked lovingly at the box.

"The other part of your surprise." I grabbed both out phones and shut them off. "I'm locking us in for the weekend." I declared and he smiled and pulled me down for a kiss.

"Even better than muffins." He kissed me again and I smiled against his lips

"Good answer." I said as I curled up in bed with him and we spent the whole day just playing around in bed until we were hungry and we got up to take a shower and for me to make food.

"So what is my beautiful fiancé making for diner?" he asked me since was skipped lunch.

"Food." I teased and he glared playfully, the whole atmosphere was playful today. I loved it; it's been awhile since things were like this with us.

I made dinner and he took every chance he got to distract me as I did it, little touches and kisses, sexual and playful comments.

I had to swat his hand away more times than I could count when he went for either the box or for food while I was cooking it, he was such a pain.

"Stop it." I smacked his hand with a spatula and he glared at me.

"That was rude." He babied his hand and I smirked

"I told you to stop, dinner's almost ready." I told him and he suddenly smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're going to be a great mom." He told me and my heart rate increased, in less than a year we would hopefully be expecting our baby and then I would be a mom, I couldn't want to be a mother as long as he was the father of my kids.

He watched while I cooked this time without distractions.

"Maybe you should teach me to cook sometime, I mean, what if our kids hungry and they starve because I can't feed them?" he asked

"I'd rather they go with cereal than be dead because you burned the house down trying to cook." I said and he frowned at me. Hey, truth hurts sometimes. The man seriously cannot cook, he burns water. I'm surprised he hasn't set a bowl of cereal on fire somehow.

I loved him but I also knew him very well.

"That was rude." He shoved me playfully and I rolled my eyes