Chapter 36

Mariska watched as Cecile and Ginny's eyes went wide when they heard their little sister say that she had bitched out their father.

"How did you manage that?" Ginny asked, and Sophia sighed softly.

"Well, I went over to his house and I told him off... I told him that he just keeps fucking up the relationships with all the women he has children with, and he messes up the relationship he has with his children because he isn't mature enough to be a father to four children." Sophia replied.

"Mariska, he has four kids?" Cecile asked, and Mariska nodded slowly.

"He is engaged and has a son with a woman just about a year old then you..." Mariska trailed off.

"Really? Geez." Ginny sighed.

"His name is Alexander. He's getting closer to a year old... but I really can't have anything to do with him." Sophia spoke, before squeezing her mother's hand tightly. Mariska leaned over and kissed Sophia's hair before turning towards the girls again.

"Would you guys like to see him? Because Soph knows where he lives." Mariska spoke, and the girls exchanged looks with each other before nodding.

"Yeah. I think so. He needs to know that he's really fucked over his daughters considerably." Cecile spoke, before smiling at Sophia.

"I guess I'll drive."

===

Sophia drove her older sisters over to Chris' house, but they didn't park right in front of it. She parked down the road from their father's house before looking at her sisters.

"Before we go in there... I was wondering if you wanted to be a part of my life?" Sophia asked, and Ginny smiled as she shifted forward so she was closer to the front seats.

"We do. That's why we came here. When your Mom called, we knew that you finally found out and probably needed us."

"He kidnapped me... he came into my house the night of a custody hearing and he took me from my bedroom and was going to take me to LA with him and Carly." Sophia breathed, and her sisters were both angry at that.

"That bastard. He needs to get yelled at and now." Cecile spoke. She and Ginny quickly climbed out of the car, and Sophia joined them. She ran after them as they headed down the road.

"Guys-" Sophia spoke, as they walked up the path and to the front of the house.

"He has three daughters, Sophia. Three daughters who shouldn't be confused about what a proper relationship with a man is because their father walked out on us." Ginny huffed, before turning around and running up the steps. She hit the door with her fist, and after pounding for several moments, the door opened.

"What the hell do you want?!" Chris yelled as he opened the front door. Sophia hid behind Cecile.

"Do you even know who we are?" Ginny huffed.

"I don't care who you are. Get off my property." He spat.

"Oh my god! These are your other two kids you abandoned!" Sophia yelled out of nowhere.

"Sophia? Are you here to kick me... wait... Virginia and Cecile?" Chris asked as he looked at his oldest children.

"Yeah, it's us, Christopher. So, we heard we have a baby brother? Are you gonna start fucking another woman and leave his mother and him? Because then he might end up like one of the criminals you caught on TV." Cecile spat.

"You guys have gotten so grown up..." He trailed off, before looking over at Sophia. He bit his lip as he looked between the rest of his daughters.

"What are you doing here?" Chris breathed.

"Trying to help you to pull your head out of your ass."

===

Chris didn't know what to do when his children showed up. Carly had taken Alex to LA for the week to meet her parents, and now he was here all alone. He was already drunk and had smoked nearly four packs of cigarettes since they left. He was falling apart, and now he was going to completely break down once he hears more from his children. The three daughters he left.

"So... how are you two?" Chris asked as he avoided Sophia's eyes at all cost. She sat between her sisters, and they were protecting her even if they just met.

"I've been in 5 relationships since I was 16 and none of them ended well. Ginny moved to Japan to get away from you." Cecile spoke, and Sophia bit her lip as she looked down at her hands.

"I haven't seen you guys since you were 1 and 2." Chris breathed.

"Yeah. But leaving us like that didn't help us. We always thought you left because you didn't want us!" Ginny yelled.

"I did want you-"

"You are a horrible person, Chris. Don't lie to them as you lied to me. You said you wanted me at first, then you and I got into the fight and you said you never wanted me. So, don't try and tell them you wanted them, to only take the back in a few weeks." Sophia spat. Cecile grabbed her baby sister's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"You were a different situation, honey." Chris grinned, but it was a mean grin. Like he knew he was a being an ass and he liked it.

"You are such an ass, Chris. Like honestly, Sophia has probably been hurt more than the rest of us have. Do you like that your youngest daughter tried to kill herself?" Ginny huffed, and Sophia quickly looked over at her.

"You know?" She whimpered, and Ginny nodded.

"Your Mom told us." She breathed, and Sophia stood up and ran out of the house. Her sisters yelled after her, and all Chris did was laugh.

"Dramatic and crazy just like that bitch that is her mother."

===

Sophia was just about to speed away from Chris' house when her sisters quickly climbed into the car. Cecile grabbed the keys and turned the car off.

"Don't. Let me go." Sophia sobbed.

"Sophia, we know that you tried to kill yourself, but that doesn't mean we think bad about you. Or don't love you. You are our sister, and we all have gone through hard times. We need to figure this out, and we need to figure out a way to really make Chris pay."

"We tell the media," Ginny spoke, and Sophia wiped the tears from her cheeks before looking at her sister.

"We go out and tell them about all the bad stuff he has done to us? That's mean."

"He's a monster."