Chapter 2 - The Little Giant

Börja om från början

He stopped with his hands in his pockets, "Yo".

"Good afternoon!" 

"Jeepers creepers! When did a hot girl crawl out of the works!?" A buzz-cut haired boy, who looked to be about a year older than you, and maybe 15 or so centimeters taller than you. His eyes were wide like saucers and you found yourself backing up slightly as he moved so quick he practically materialised in front of you. He leaned down to your eye level with a devilish smirk on her face, "what's your name?" 

"You're (Y/n) (L/n) aren't you?" Daichi said and smiled, you leaned around the buzz-haired boy to wave at him. 

"Hi Captain"

"(Y/n) huh? Cute name" The boy closest to you grinned, you ducked under his arm as he reached up to scratch the back of his neck, and retreated to hide behind Kageyama. Oddly enough, he seemed like the safest option out of all these strange boys.

"You alright (Y/n)? You seem a bit skittish?"

"You have no idea what your talking about" you hissed back at Kageyama.

"Wow, you've certainly changed from your tournament look (Y/n)" a gentle-looking, grey haired boy spoke relatively softly, and you stepped out from your hiding place to shake his outstretched hand, "I watched your match on TV, you were quite impressive Little Dove".

"Dove?" Kageyama chewed on his tongue, confused to all hell, "are you... your the Tortured Dove?! You didn't tell me??!"

You frowned, "I just met you"

"Tortured dove?! I know that name!" Hinata freaked, jumping up into the air. Woah he jumps like me. "I saw your winning match on TV at the train station! You're amazing! You can jump as high as the Little Giant!".

"Mm, thanks" You smiled sweetly, you hugged your arms, feeling a little uncomfortable under so many boy's eyes. I hope Kiyoko-senpai gets back soon. 

"I'm Koushi Sugawara" the grey haired boy tried to break the tension by moving a little to his write, pushing the Captain and the buzz-haired boy away from you, Hinata and Kageyama. He gestured to the boy who was still drooling over you, "that one's Ryunosuke Tanaka".

"Just Ryu is fine for you (Y/n)-san!" Tanaka grinned.

"I'll just stick to Tanaka-kun" you pouted at him, a little crossed at his boldness. Hinata backed a little away from you, you seemed to radiate a pretty intense aura when you were angry.

He beamed, "AH! (Y/n)-san said my name!'

"You're weird" You replied, moving back behind Kageyama as Daichi asked him how tall he was.

"I'm 180cm tall" Kageyama replied. You gripped the edge of his shirt unconsciously, he twitched a little at the feeling but didn't otherwise acknowledge you. 

"Ah, hello Sirs!" You heard Hinata's voice and glanced over to wear the orange-haired boy was standing reasonably close to you and Kageyama.

The three older boy's ignored him, two busy talking to Kageyama. You tugged the black-haired boy's shirt more roughly so he stopped talking in the middle of his sentence to look back at you, giving Hinata a chance to speak.

He took the chance. "UH EXCUSE ME, BUT... HELLO!"

Tanaka turned towards the voice and practically leapt a foot or 3 into the air, "AH ITS YOU!" He pointed towards Hinata, throwing his other arm wildly in his gestures, "THE PINT-SIZED NUMBER 1!"

Daichi looked at a sheet of paper in his hand, "So the Hinata on this other sheet, is you then?" He chuckled and fanned his face with the paper, "what a surprize. You both came to Karasuno".