Chapter 11:Crystal's awnser

Crystal:

When he said for me to marry him I was compleley shocked i did not know what to say. I brocked out my shock when he called my name again and he looked scared, probley cause I haven't awnserned him yet or he did not know what my awnser is.

"Elijah........."

--------------To Be Continued----------------------------

----- HAHA IM ONLY JOKEING-------

I hugged him and shouted "YESSSS". He looked shocked at first and then he looked and smiled. He took the pretty ring out of the box and put it on my ring
finger. Then he kissed me.

We stoped kissing and looked around when we heared a lot of cherring from the people in the restrunt and some congratulations were heared.

When the waiter came over he gave us our desert and also congratulate us before leaving. We ate it in silence with smilies both on our faces. He then called over the waiter for the check, gave him the money and we both left. When we was walking to the car he took my hand in his before giving my had a kiss, smiled at me and hold them all the way to the car.

30 miniutes later:

While I was in a daydream of what happened I did not relise I was home until Elijah snaped his fingers near my face, I looked at him and he had a small smile on his face.

We both got out of the car as Elijah opened the door with the key. When we both got inside the house I started taking my shoes of but I was stoped. By him kissing me, he said "lets take it upstairs." When we got upstairs we had fun!!!!

Hours later... ;)
(jez they had a lot of fun didnt they ;)  ;) )

We was laying together on the bed sweting with me in his arms. He kissed my head and said "i love you babe". i love you to and then we was both welcomed into darkness.

_________________________________________

I wonder what will happen next ?