Chapter 8: What's Going To happen?

Elijah's POV:

As we got to the hospital I was told to wait outside for them to stabilize her and stop the bleeding. When it felt lime years the doctor came back and told me that they have stabilized her but she went into a coma. I told him if I could go and see her and he told me to go ahead.

I sat on the chair beside her and told her "please wake up. I really want you to wake up......... I... I love you.... Please". A few minutes later a nurse came and told me that she was going to check Crystal's vitals. I said okay and watched her while she was doing it her Hart beat went really fast and the nurse told me to leave while, she pressed a red button and three doctors came rushing in. One of them took me outside. They told me to go home because there isn't much to do I went.

Each  week I visited her.

A week later I went to the hospital and the doctor told me something and then I broke down in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So do you think she is dead?

Or alive?

?????????? POV:

I woke up and saw the light and tried to blink I looked over to see Elijah on the chair. He was asleep and looked really tiered I looked over and saw dark shadow under his eyes. I touched him and he sat straight up and looked at me. He got up and went straight over to me and hugged me and started crying. While he was crying I strocked his head and humm a song till he calmed down.

I told him to come in the bed with me to get some sleep because he looked really tiered. i told him how long I have been hear and he looked really sad. When he layer down he started crying again and told me a week. I hold him tight to me while stoking his hair and humming. He started to hold me closer while I told him things like, "I am hear. Everything is going to be okay. "

I felt his arm slowly fall from my small waist as I looked down and saw he was a sleep and hooked more relaxed then before. I looked at his cheek and saw tear stains as I got a look closer he looked like he has not sleep or eat properly in that week. So I hope he gets a good night sleep.

To Be Continued............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen next?