Chapter 5: Trying To Escape

Crystal's POV:

As I woke up I tried to think of a way to escape because I really wanted to go home, even though my life is not the best. I looked over to see that he was  asleep so I tried to move and not wake him up. I moved really slowly and get out of this house. When I was out of the bed I quietly moved out of the house.

As I got to the door and tried to open it I heard heavy foot steps coming down the stairs. So I tried the door but it was not opening. Then I felt muscular arms around my waist and felt myself freeze.

Then I heard the must sexiest voice ever telling me "what are you doing". I didn't know what to say so I was being quiet. I heard a him signed and he picked me up and took us to the living room. I didn't know what he will do to me so I started crying and a few minutes later u felt his arms coming round my waist.

I felt his hand stroking my hair while he was asking why I tried to run. I told him that "I wanted to go home, with my friends and family ". I felt him pulling me closer to him and telling me to calm down and everything was going to be okay. Then he started humming a different song and it made me really sleepy.

As he was still humming I started to fall asleep before he told me "go to sleep now baby girl".

Few hours later I woke up again with his arms around my waist and we was still on the sofa. I got up and make us some dinner. As I was making in I heard Elijah shout my name. He was running in the kitchen he stopped and found me making something. When I looked up he looked relived because he found me. 'Probably thought I run again.'

"What are you making"he said while sitting in the bar stall at the counter. "I am making spaghetti". He said okay and I got back to the cooking. When I was finished I gave him his food and we started eating. We finished our food and went back to the living room, we was watching random TV shows.

We where talking when we heard his alarm going of. ' someone broke in his house'i thought woried. He looked at me and told me to hide in the bedroom. As we got uo we heard got shots and then heavy foot steps. As I terned around I headed another shot.........

To Be Continued.........