Chapter 9:???????

Elijah:

When she woke up I looked over to see her a sleep. I looked at her and see that she started shifting and then I felt her arm around my waist and her head on my chest.  I tried to move because I thought she wanted to go and get some food inside her because she has not eaten properly for a week. 

I finally got of the bed and she was still asleep so I quickly put on my shoes and got my jacket and left to get some breakfast at the cafeteria. I walked to the elevator and when to get her some breakfast I knew where it was being here for a week.

When I got there I looked at the menu and didn't know what to get her so I got her a little of everything. When I got to the lady at the cash machine she looked at me like I was some meat and started flirting.

I looked at her in discuss. She asked if I wanted to get it on with her. I just kept silence then she got wireder by pushing her boobs out and asking her shift was over soon and if i wanted to wait and get it on wirh her I looked away with disgust . Then she asked why I was here in the hispital and why I needed a lot of food. I looked at her smuggley and I told her it was for my wife who was in the hospital.  She looked like she wanted to kill someone after I paied I walked to the elevator. When I got to Crystal's room I saw something........

I looked at her and she was crying and I asked her what happend and walked to her side quickly before puting the tray of food on the table. She looked at me then jumped in to my arms and hold me tight like I was her life line.

I told her everything was okay and I hold onto her tight. Then I asked why was she was crying and feel like my heart was bashed into a million pieces she I heard what came out of her mouth.

She told me she thought I left her and was not coming back to her and that I didn't want her.

I told her I was at the cafatiria and pointed to the table, she looked and saw food, she sighed a breath of relief. Then I gave her the food.

A couple hours later:

The food was gone and we was both watching films and chatting. When we looked at the time it was 5 o'clock she was a sleep in my arms. 

I looked at her and shock her gently and she looked at me and I told her I was going to get some dinner she looked at me worriedly and I told her I was going to be back soon. She said okay and I kissed her forehead.

When I went to get some food and I saw the same woman I saw when I went to get breakfast. I got some things and she looked at me and started pushing out her chest again. I ignored her and she said if I wanted to go and have some 'fun' and I told her I have a wife.  She told me we won't tell when I paid,  I just ran away from her.

When I went to the room she was drinking some water as I opened the door, I walked over to her and gave her some food. When we finished eating a doctor came in to check on her and they said that she might be able to leave in a few days and she looked happy.

I looked at the time at it was nearly 10 o'clock. So I told her to get to sleep and she told me to sleep near her again and I did,  when I got in the bed she huged my waist and put her head on my chest again. We both said good night to each other then we both fell a sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me if there is any mistakes?

What's do you think is gonna happen next?