Chapter 7: Will She Live?

Elijah's POV:

I was still mad that she was trying to leave I thought she was happy the other day. But I am happy that she is still here.

Me and crystal was sitting in the chair in the living room. while we was watching some random TV shows. We started talking about random things. As I looked up in her eyes that will sparkle when she talks about her family, and made me a bit guilty, because I won't be the one to make her eyes sparkle.

While we was talking I heard my alarm going of knowing someone broke in. I looked over and saw crystal woried. I told he to go into the bedroom because it was safer up there then down here with a person and a gun as we stood uo we heard the gun shots and a pair of heavy foot steps. As crystal went up stairs I headed a gun shot and looked at her and she was shot.

I looked over her really woried. I turned around quickly wiped out my gun from my waist band and shot him. I looked over to see if he was awake but he was dead.

I run to her took of my white shirt and pit it on her gun shot wone. I wiped out my phone and called the ambulance trying to keep crystal calm and shouting at the paramedic to get here on time. I got of the phone e and tried to smoth her hair talking to her calmly and making her calm down.

I felt my eyes sting and I knew I was crying I looked down at her and she reached a shakey hand and tried to calm me down when she was the one who was hurt. "its going to be okay or I'm fine ", she says.

She started to go to sleep. I felt myself crying again and I kept telling her to stay awake. A few minutes later the door bust open and the paramedic arrived. I kept saying everything is going to be okay to her and I started shouting at the paramedic to hurry up.

When they put crystal on the stretcher and holding the gun shot wone. When I got in the ambulance with her. The paramedic tried to do his job. I kept telling her to stay awake but she looked to weak and I really wanted her to stay awake. I saw her eyes drop and she looked like couldn't open them before I saw them close. I told her that "I am hear baby girl and I am not leaving
you. "When I said that I knew she was asleep.

To Be Continued.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think she is still alive? Or not?
His he actually going to stay?