Part 3: Need for Speed

Wait, is that Hillary's car? holy moly!

I didn't think twice and ran over Hil's car, she has her earphones on, clearly to ease her boredom due to this traffic. I pounced on her window and she looked at the window confused but when she recognized me her eyes widened and opened her window.

"Blair? oh my gawd I thought you're working? Why are you in the middle of the street?"

"Oh great! Now you noticed I'm in the middle of the street, now are you gonna open your door or do I have to use my ninja skills and smash it open?"

"No need to be sassy, Miss sassy pants."

I rolled my eyes on her and she opened her door. I noticed her staring at me wide eyed and so I said "Hil, you're still familiar with the game Need for Speed right?"

"Ofcourse! Duh. I love that game, but why are you asking me and why are you here?"

"Well now is your chance to play that game. In real life" I smirked and watched Hil's reaction.

"Cool! -- wait, WHAT?!" I started laughing because this is definitely a Snapchat worthy moment! Hill's face was priceless! ha! She looked at me and so I said, "Hill please you have to help me, I'm running late, I have 4 minutes to go back in our office or you'll be feeding me for the next few months again!". That obviously caught her attention, because after a few months of being unemployed I always stay at Hil's place to eat the food she cooks for people that sometimes I tend to overeat that she has to cook again, sometimes she doesn't mind but she obviously got tired of seeing me and forced me to look for a job.

"Ok Blair, now what do we do?"

I sneered and said " Game on bitch!" I stepped on her gas pedal and we headed the wrong lane, we were fighting over the steering wheel shouting insults to each other, we almost got hit by a car for probably around a hundred times. 

"What are you doing Étienne Blair Cadness, have you finally lost your mind? Do you have a death wish? Because I don't and I still have so many dreams and I haven't snogged prince Harry yet!"

"Wait, you like Prince Harry? I thought you don't like red heads like yourself?"

"This is not the proper conversation we should be having right now, let go of the clutch you bonkers!"

"Okay okay! But when are you going to tell me about that crush Hill, you've been holding out on me!"

"I said it out of impulse because I thought I was gonna die okay? Who knows maybe gods are listening and will grant me my dying wish!"

"Your dying wish is to snog Prince Harry? You can do that without the dying part, you know that right?"

"Quit it Blair! Don't distract me!"

We finally pulled to a stop. We looked at each other and started laughing then I opened her car door.

"Hill thank you so much for the ride, I'll explain everything later at dinner, my treat, or maybe Gab's! bye! And you may want to skip telling Gab this, it could be our secret?? Love you!"

"You wish! Love you too!"

As I entered the building I saw Pablo looked at me with raised brows.

"Hey Pablo! You may want to give that 20 bucks back to Gaston!" I smiled and they both started laughing.

Just my luck that the elevators are all occupied and so I have no other choice but to take the fire exit. I ran up taking two steps at a time, I ran toward Athena's building panting and when she caught sight of me

"You are 2 minutes and 43 seconds late!"

I was like, really? but I didn't dare say that out loud. "I'm so sorry Athena there was heavy traffic and I stopped remembering the no explanations crap. "I'm so sorry it wont happen again."

"Of course it wont happen again, I'll let it pass this time but next time you're late don't even bother showing up, just pack your things and go."

"Yes Athena, I do understand."

I finally sat on my chair, for the first time! I spin it resting my now aching back then suddenly, ringgggggggg!!!

A/N : Whew, I hope that makes sense :)