He laughs,  "so you are really inlove,  we why 2 days? " he said in a serios tune of his voice. Crap. "made it 4 days! " he exclaimed. Ghash!  I thought it will be hard to pleased him but I guess no.  Haha.

"you know,  if you want to make a girl fall in love to you,  you have to make extra efforts, " he stated,  "you know Younghoon?  During my time... "i guess i have to listen to his history.  Nyacks!  I wish I had Eunwoo and Jacob with me.  They can help you know?

Eunice's pov:

It's been days since I last saw Younghoon, welp he really hides his self very well huh? Tch.

I stand up and take a look at the calendar.

'i still have 2 months' what shall I do?  Hmm

This must be nice.

I picked up my phone and called my friend, she can help.

"what's up Eunice? " Clarrisa asked me.

"welp,  fine.  By the way you remember Younghoon?  From my highschool days? " I said while twirling my hair using my fingers.

"you mean the idol younghoon? "she asked.

I still can't believe that he finally did it,  to debut as a idol.  Gosh,  Younghoon,  you were always mine boi.

"yes, and... " a smile crept into my lips before i even realize it.

"and?? " Clarrisa spoke.

"and i want him back" i said,  laying into my bed. From the first place,  Younghoon was the one who wants me,  I'm sure he does until now.  I can feel it,  he still wants me.

"ooo-kay?  So what are you going to do now? "Clarrisa asked.

I still don't know but we already had a deal man.

"seduce him" then finally an idea escaped into my mind.

Jia's pov:

"mom! I'm going to my room now" i informed and get my blindcane with me.

"huh?  But it's 7pm in the evening Jia,  are yoi going to sleep already? "mom asked me.

I turned around to where I think she is,  "I'll just prepared my things mom,  I'll be in a university for the very first time" I smiled at her.  It feels so great to think that I am really a certified student that have a ID.

"oh~ okay..  But if you need anything just call me okay?  I'll just wait for your dad to come home,  I'll be right here" she said that totally take a hold into my heart.

Luckily Dad found someone who could love him and care for him.

I smiled back and continued on walking to the stairs.

As I enter my room, I heard Eunice's voice. What is she doing here?  In my room?!

"Eunice? " i tried to clarify,  maybe it's just nothing but no.  I can smell her. "what are you doing in my room? " i asked out of curiosity.

"oh~" she let out a nervous chuckle,  "my dearest sister,  uhmm I just want to borrow some of your dress" she stated.

Really?  She wants to borrow some of it?

"oh yeah sure!  Just get what you like from my dresses. " then i comfortably laid my blindcane near the chair that was located near my study table.

She continued on looking for something while i continued on preparing my things for school.

Later has passed,  finally Eunice talked, breaking the silence. "uhm, did Tan oppa didn't gave you anything? " she asked.  Which made me froze.