Kim took a deep breath, looking into her wife's eyes but turned to the other couple as she exhaled. "We're going to try for a baby again. But a little differently this time under the advice from our doctor."

Both women smiled, knowing how much Kim wanted to carry a child. It was only a matter of time before the topic came up again. "Different how?"

"Well," She looked back at her wife. "We are going to use Adrianne's eggs, but I will still carry. Biology isn't what I was concerned about anyway. And!" She exclaimed clapping her hands together. "Since we will use the same donor, that means Aubrey and the new baby will be full siblings legally as well as biologically."

Camila beamed in happiness for her friends while Lauren kept her smile controlled. She was going off of Adrianne's body language. Camila may not know the oldest woman well enough to catch it but she could. It was a forced smile on the brunette's lips. Adrianne was still worried.

The actress walked over and pulled Kim into a hug. "I'm so glad you're trying again. When do you start?"

Kim faltered slightly and looked to Lauren. "Well, that is where some of those days off are going to come in."

"They are yours to take," Lauren assured her. "And any other days you need, really. Just let me know. In fact, if there's anything you need at all, not just time off, let me know."

The younger woman nodded curtly. She was still nervous as well but she had a good feeling about everything this time. They had a solid game plan and the odds were with them.

The room fell silent and content. Camila looked at the happy couple then to her wife before running her hands through her hair. This caused her head to turn and she saw Michelle just outside of the office on the couch still. Normally she would have joined the crowd by now but the teenager was texting nearly non-stop.

"She's still at it?" The other three women turned in unison. "Is she still texting Nikki?"

Adrianne smirked. "So this is a legit thing? Michelle is actually..."

"Bisexual." Kim confirmed."She seems really smitten with this girl."

"Or at least the fact that there is something potentially there," Adrianne added. "I doubt they know each other well enough to-"

"Oh, it's a crush, Adrianne." Kim cut her off with a slap on her arm and stood up to return to her desk. "Just let them be. You don't always have to think too much into it."

"Yeah, but there's a reason behind my concern. I mean, think back to the first time any of us were with a girl. There's all that newness that just negates any sense or logic. Everything is okay and seen as more than what it is because of all the hormones. Things go from zero to one hundred in a split second and that can cause issues. Tell me I'm wrong."

Lauren and the two other women just stared at her. "Firstly, it's a fucking crush. Let it go. Secondly, look who you're talking to. There have been two marriages to came out of the first girlfriend scenario in this room alone."

The other photographer opened her mouth to object but quickly closed in and deadpanned in her defeat. "Fine."

"Hey," Lauren called out and tapped on the window behind her. Michelle turned to face her questioningly. "I think we could all use a new coffee. What do you think, ladies?"

Kim shifted her coffee to hide behind her computer while Adrianne crossed her arms to hide hers as well. Both women nodded in agreement while Camila just laughed. "Yeah. Fresh coffee would be great."

The teenager pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes in a failing attempt not to smile. "I hate you guys."

"Oh, now." Lauren waved her off. "You love us and we all know it. Now... go flirt and bring back coffee."