Chapter 21

A/N: We will be following the Michelle storyline and how the dynamics impact her relationship with Lauren, Camila, and Ariana. We are also getting closer to the vacation chapter(s) as well.

So, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

~/~/~/~/~/~

"Hello, My Darlings!" Camila called out as she nearly danced into the studio, dropping her bag on the floor as she knelt down. She could see the boy's heads bobbing over the half wall of Kim's office before they burst through the doorway and straight into her arms, nearly knocking her over in the process. Caught off guard by the force, she burst into laughter at her barely-there ability to maintain her balance. "Did you miss me? You must have missed me. But I've been away from you for all of four hours!"

"I missed you!" Gabe beamed and held tight to her neck. "I miss you every day. Why don't you work here?"

"Yeah." Julian agreed, standing in Camila's embrace but not as assertive as Gabriel, and waited for her to answer.

"Because I have my own job. You boys may not remember it though. It's been a while since I've been to work."

"How was your meeting?" Lauren asked as Camila stood up and kissed her in greeting. The boys ventured back to their area, stopping to give Michelle a high five as they passed her resting place on the sofa.

"Good. Scott laid out all of the options he thinks would be good for me and my career. I told him family life is really important and I have to find some way to balance it. So, the theater may be an issue. But he has given me several options to think about, which includes some shows. Don't worry. But there are some things I'd like to talk to you about."

Lauren nodded and guided the actress toward the office where everyone else was waiting. "So do I get to hear about these options now or were you still wanting to wait until the vacation?"

Camila hesitated. "How about at dinner tonight? I'd still like to figure out what I think of all of them."

"Sounds good." The pair shared another chaste kiss.

"Never fear!" Camila announced with her arms spread out as she entered into the office. "Lunch is on its way, Ladies"

Adrianne clapped her hands from the office chair she had wheeled in and called out for the actress with open arms. Camila obliged and gave her a hug. "You're my hero! I'm starving."

"It should be here soon. So, how is the day going for everyone?" Camila took Lauren's chair knowing the raven-haired was already retrieving another for herself from her office. It was a constant dance of musical chairs throughout the week. Everyone congregated around the person who was having to work the hardest at the time. Today, that was Kim.

"I think it's safe to say that it has been an easy day for everyone so far," Adrianne answered before reaching over and tapping her knuckles on Lauren's head. "Knock on wood."

Lauren swatted at her hand. "You are such a child sometimes. You know that?"

"This one doesn't seem to mind usually." Adrianne wrapped an arm around the assistant as she tried to pass and pulled her playfully on to her lap. Kim didn't fight it and just smiled. It was moments like this, little unprompted moments when she felt Adrianne's love for her the most.

"Can I help you with something?"

The older woman shrugged her shoulders and then shook her head. "Nah, I don't think so. You've already given me everything I could ask for." The two exchanged a gentle kiss and Lauren and Camila exchanged adoring looks. It looked like both couples had managed to work through their growing pains recently. "So... do you want to tell them or should I?"