Chapter 13

Two days later:

Caitlan's POV:
I'm walking around outside, pushing Lily in her stroller. I got Lucille junior resting on the top of it. Lily was fast asleep. Dad and Diana came over to us. I put my finger to my lips, so that they didn't wake Lily up. "Hey what's up?" I whispered. "We're off to Alexandria. You me and the Saviours darling. Diana's gonna stay here with Lily." "Okay." I smiled. "She's been asleep about ten minutes." I hugged Diana. I grabbed Lucille junior and walked with dad.

Me, dad and Simon got in the truck. "You ready darlin'?" dad asked. "You betcha dad." I smiled. Simon then started the truck and we headed to Alexandria.

We got there a little while later. "Show time." Dad winked at me. I got out the car after dad, as did the Saviours. Dad banged on the gate to Alexandria with Lucille. "Little pig little pig let me in!" He yelled. I smirked a bit. Then the gate opened. Spencer stood there looking confused. "Who are you?" He asked dad. "You gotta be kidding me. I'm Negan!" I then walked out next to dad. Lucille junior on my shoulder as dad held Lucille. "Caitlan-" Spencer started but dad cut him off. "So you know my daughter but not me? How fucking rude." Dad joked. Next thing we knew Rick came to the gates. "You said you'd be a week! You're early!" "I missed you! Why not show me around?" "We sorted your half of stuff." Rick snarled. "Nope. We decide how much is half. Saviours!" The Saviours scattered through Alexandria.

After a little wander, we heard a gunshot. It came from Rick's house. We ran into the Grimes household and Carl was pointing a gun at Davey. "They can't take our medicine." He said. Carl then looked at dad. "You should leave. Before we find out how dangerous we all are." "Now excuse the shit out of my French young man. But did you just threaten me?" Dad replied in a snarky tone. "Carl give me the gun!" Rick said. Carl glanced at me before giving his dad the gun.

Outside, Arat told us that there were two guns missing. So Rick went hunting for them. Then I saw Davey come outside with green balloons in his hand, followed by Enid pleading to give em back. Davey then started to stroke Enid's face. "Oi asshole! Give her the damn balloons and leave her alone." He turned around and looked from me to my dad, who looked at him in a warning way. Davey dropped the balloons and walked off. Enid was about to say something. "Don't. Just don't. I only intervened because he's a bit of a perv. Anyone else I'd have left them to it. I've nothing to say. Not to you anyway." Enid didn't know what to say. I then turned around and saw Carl. I just glared and walked back to dad. Then Rick came back with the two guns. "Ah that wasn't hard now was it? You just saved uhm ummm - what's your name again darling?" He asked Olivia. "Olivia." She answered petrified. "You just saved Olivia's life. Cait. Saviours. Let's go!" The Saviours started to put the stuff they took into the trucks.

As soon as I got in the truck I broke down in tears. Dad knew it was because of the whole Carl and Enid thing. He just pulled me in to his chest and hugged me. "It's ok darling. Cry it out." Simon just drove silently and awkwardly and dad just kept his arms protectively around me.

When we got back to The Sanctuary, we headed upstairs. As soon as we entered the room, Lily ran up to me saying "Cakey!" happily. I lifted her up and kissed her cheek. "I missed you too." Then she saw dad. "Dada!" Dad kissed her head. "Hey darling." "You okay sweetie?" Diana asked me. "Yeah I'm ok." I smiled weakly. "I'm gonna go for a bath."

Once my bath was warm enough, I undressed and got in. I just burst into tears again. I sat in the bath a good twenty minutes before getting out.

Dad, Diana and Lily just looked at me. "I'm ok. Honestly." I said quietly. I sat on the sofa and Lily climbed on my knee. "Even your one year old sister knows you ain't ok darling." Dad smiled. "I will be. Don't worry. Oh dad. I know the wives aren't your wives anymore but I heard Amber and Mark slept together whilst she was a wife." I told dad. "Thank you darling. I'll see to that in a couple days. But right now? I'm spending time with my girls."

The four of us sat on bed. "So what are you gonna do with the wives quarters dad?" I asked. "Well I was thinking of making it a little social area. So a little soft play area for Lily. And well the bar can stay as it is. I'm gonna send the Saviours on a run to find a soft play area and take the slides, soft pads et cetera. It won't be huge but it'll do." Dad said happily. "Sounds awesome." Diana said.

We decided to just lay down and chill out. Lily climbed on me and laid down. "You comfy there missy?" I asked. Lily just looked up at me before cuddling in. "Take that as a yes." Dad chuckled. I wrapped my arms around lily as she dozed off cuddled up to me. It wasn't long before I fell asleep myself.

That's chapter 13 guys! Hope y'all like it and I'm open to suggestions