Chapter 1

Negan's POV:

I've just got home from work. Me and my wife Lucille have a 11 year old daughter, Caitlan. "Daddy!" I heard as I walked in. Caitlan came running up to me happily and I lifted her up. "Hey baby. Did you miss me?" "Always Daddy." She gave me a cuddle. For an 11 year old, she's quite small for her age. "She's not been to school. She's been sick most the day." Lucille told me. "My poor darling. You'll be starting high school in few months. You excited?" "Yeah dad. Gym should be fun." She smiled at me. I'm the gym teacher at the high school. I just chuckled and sat on the couch with my girls.

At about 8:30pm I looked down and Caitlan was snoozing away bless her. "She's been in agony with her stomach all day. It settled about twenty minutes before you got home." Lucille yawned. "Bless her. I wish you'd called Luce and I'd have come home." I said as I cuddled Cait. "It's ok. She's shattered though. Every time she managed to doze off, she projectile vomited." "You look shattered yourself darling, let's get to bed." I whispered. I carried Caitlan upstairs, Lucille grabbed the bucket just in case and I put Cait in our bed with us. As soon as I got in bed she immediately cuddled into me. "She's missed you babe." Lucille smiled tiredly as she cuddled our daughter. "I missed her too. I missed both of you." I smiled back. One thing I hate is to be away from my girls, even if it is just for work...

That's chapter 1 guys! I hope you like it! I'll be progressing to the apocalypse through the story!