Chapter-6 First day in highschool

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to kiss you I'm definitely straight I can even prove it to you." He arrogantly says smirking while looking at me.

I raise my eye brows questioningly "and how you gon' do that buddy?" Xander asks Eliza's just grins evilly before throwing me a look that shouts danger.

Xander definitely gets it and, "Yeah yeah go ahead we'll happily see Adam kill you." Xander winks at me while elizus snorts.

"You're such a marshmallow Elizus ," I giggle out making Xander roar out in fits of laughter.

"Man you just got insulted by a kiddo." Elizus narrows his eyes at me glaring playfully I give out a chuckle
Xander keeps on smirking.

"That was a good one." Xander looks at Elizus teasing him, "Oh Marsh mellow." Xander coos rubbing Elizus 's head.

"Vaffanculo cazzone!"

Elizus spats pushing him away Xander backs away slightly holding his hands up in surrender.

"Are you guys done playing around? for fucks sake stop acting like kids for once." Comes Adam's voice from the doorway making all three eyes snap towards him and I take my bottom lip in my teeth.

My eyes gets wide, Three buttons popped open exposing his smooth tan skin his strong collar bone lay atop of his muscles of his chest which peeked out slightly over the top of his shirt the sleeves folded neatly to the elbows, making his veins pop out, his black slacks standing straight, his blue eyes seemed so alive with the dark shirt they were so devastating beautiful his face though blank and expressionless. "Typical Domenica."

Xander mumbles under his breath, Adam's cold dark orbs lands on his friends glaring at both of them."Go. " with in minutes they're out leaving me alone with him.

"Morning." I whisper smiling softly he just stares at me making me sigh.

"Why the fúck is this piece of cloth so Short!?" He snaps coldly making me gulp.

"It was made this way."

I state not knowing what I just said my cheeks starts to warm up and my heart beats wilding.

Why must he make me nervous? Every time.

"Change." He States harshly.

"No." he growls loudly making me flinch as his fist clenches.

"I said change." His fist clenches so tightly that it starts to turn white.

He's not winning this.

"Adam we're already past this please I don't want to be late at my first day I won't wear this tomorrow promise." I promise him.

He doesn't say anything."We leave in 5 minutes." He states sharply before leaving.

I nod collecting my bag and things rushing behind him , I take my seat on the passenger side I turn my gaze towards Adam who's busy typing away on his phone he looks up at me before switching off his phone and starting the car.

"I won't be dropping you off daily." He says looking ahead at the road blankly I stare at him baffled.

"What why not!?" I whine he sighs irrationally."My choice." He snaps making my shoulder's slump.

Don't ask him.

Don't ask him.

"Adam do you remember anything from yesterday?" I blurt out not listening to my mind the car jerks as we slammed on the brake my body jolting forward then restraint back by the seat belt making me moan out a sudden gasp.