Chapter 33 (Blockbuster)

Start from the beginning

His last text had almost taken her breath away but after she read it's contents, she heaved satisfactorily. He had decided to give her a chance which was more than enough. She shut her eyes to sleep peacefully for the night.

*****

[A LITTLE MATURED CONTENT]

🔷PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE🔷

Aryan's face blushed when he saw Jiyasha wearing a beige coloured camisole supported by a long cocoa brown silky gown. It was giving her posture a sultry look and his body jerked nervously without any warning of the impending sensual danger.

As his eyes met hers, he sensed the presence of sparkles in those deep black eyes of hers. Through the cocoa shade of her seductive gown, he could see the lavish wine pouring out of it. His body was instantly preparing to delve into the sweet gesture before him which could cause no harm.

Jiyasha's sexy curves seemed to be just a fantasy standing before him and staring at him without any word. But his brain was constantly giving him imaginary sidekicks and forced him to shrug off all the tempting thoughts of his first night with her.

Thinking her to be a descent of the fairies from the fantasy land, he turned to leave when he sensed a firm clasp on his wrist. The clamp which was holding onto his wrist made him believe that he wasn't dreaming at all. She was standing before him in the dreamy outfit in real and was giving him a seductive look.

"You? Jiy...Jiyasha..." he fumbled to even utter her name when she neared him. She wrapped her left arm around his neck and the fore finger of her other arm gradually began to trail his jawline and stopped near his topmost shirt button. She slowly opened the button and slipped her hand inside his shirt. The moment her skin touched his already heated up body, his nerves got electrified again.

"What are...you...do-ing?" his lips tried to utter something more but she shushed him by putting her finger on them.

"Shhh Aryan, we are married now and I have full right on you," she said smirking and tilted her head on his chest.

"Is this her new plan to put me in trouble again? She hasn't been able to do that earlier so is this a new game? I need to be careful!" he wondered while she pressed her body against his.

"Aryan, this is our first night. Won't you make love to me?" Jiyasha asked him slamming her palms onto his strong shoulders.

"But...Jiyasha...this..I mean me and you? How can we? I mean... I know you aren't ready. You don't even accept this marriage," Aryan stuttered while telling her.

"Oh come on, those were my old thoughts until I met my friends. You know I reconciled with them. Monica told me that everything was her plan and you knew nothing. She even showed me the proofs so I don't doubt you anymore. You married me to save my self-respect and I have finally accepted my marriage," she said with her head still resting on his chest.

Aryan seemed to be getting convinced with whatever she was saying but he still had doubts on her. He reminisced her revenge on him at the road side restaurant and she was behaving the same over there too.

He knew that Jiyasha was very clever. He interrupted again, "But what about the truth of me being a criminal?"

"I think we should keep that aside until my project is complete. It is not yet proved that you are really a criminal. But the way you have been with me from day one, I don't think you are a criminal at all. There may be accuses against you which may or may not be true. And even if you are proved to be a criminal, I will be your wife. I can't change my status so why to spoil our married life for things that are yet not confirmed?" she replied in a pleasing tone which impressed him.