Now, Be a Dear

"What did you do to me?" The croaky voice that came out of the old woman in front of them was grating on their ears. She brought her hands up to her face as she fell back onto the floor. Derek regarded her with a look of hatred on his face and Merlin turned to the closet, opening it. Arthur came out and grabbed Kate by the shoulders, lifting her easily. Kate squirmed, trying to break out of his grip but she started panting and groaning almost immediately. "Let me go. I will kill you."

"Not so strong now, are you, hunter?" Merlin gave her a cold smile as he opened the door for Arthur.

"Wait, where are you taking her?" Derek frowned as he trailed after them. The two British men ignored his question, seeming to know exactly where they were going. Stiles wrapped Peter's good arm around his shoulder, letting him lean on him. As they passed Erica who was still crying as she leaned against one of the remaining bedposts, Stiles pulled her up, holding her hand in his, leading her towards the door.

"For right now, the best thing we can do is put her in the shower." Peter panted, his hand tightening around Stiles' shoulder. "It won't clear everything, but until we get the right materials, it'll do."

"I," Erica sniffed, struggling to not cry, "I didn't know you cared, you zombie wolf." Stiles laughed, fondly squeezing her hand at her attempt at humor through the pain.

"I don't. I was telling Stiles because he cares." Peter sniffed, turning his face away from her even though she couldn't see it. The werefox in between them rolled his eyes at their antic, before kicking open the bathroom right outside of Derek's room. He lowered Peter onto the toilet and helped Erica into the bath tub, tilting her face up as he turned on the showerhead.

"Stiles, what the fuck it's cold?!" Erica yelped, jerking away from the cold spray and Stiles winced in sympathy, quickly adjusting the temperature.

"Sorry, my bad." Stiles stroked her head before grabbing a towel and carefully wiping away the wolfsbane from her eyes. It was clumped up in her eyelashes, sticking to her mascara. Erica was wiping away the rest of her face with trembling hands, wincing and trying not to cry. The werefox pulled her into tight hug that she leaned into it, tucking her chin into the juncture between Stiles' shoulder and neck. A sense of relief filled Stiles as he rubbed his cheek on the side of her head. She was safe and alive.

"Alright, alright, enough, Stiles. We have to go and see what they're doing to Kate." Peter threw a toothbrush at Stiles' back and the werefox turned around with a raised eyebrow. "Don't look at me like that. I am seriously hurt, remember?" He put a dramatic hand to his forehead, looking away.

"Go, Stiles, I'll be fine." Erica gave him a hesitant grin, taking the towel from his hands. Her face still looked red, but she didn't seem to be in as much pain as before.

"Alright, um, stay here." Stiles ducked underneath Peter's arm and helped him back to his feet, frowning when the older man let out an unwanted shout, grasping his shoulder. Stiles opened his mouth, but Peter cut him off.

"I'm fine. Let's just go." Stiles nodded, and they walked all the way down the staircase to the living room where everyone was in various states of pain. The front door was wide open and the only person who seemed to be relatively unhurt was Allison who was handcuffed and tied to one of the armchair. There was a cloth in her mouth and Chris was looking at her with wary eyes from across the room, the Sheriff at his side.

"Where's Kate?" Stiles asked.

"Arthur dragged her out of the door. Merlin and Derek are out there too." Chris said as he scooted over for Peter to sit down next to him. The werewolf leaned on the hunter who looked down at him in concern.