Shot and Stabbed

"Okay, so first things first. We know that she's going to be coming in through my window upstairs, knowing her she probably had plans to make me her first victim." Stiles pursed his lips, tapping Derek's arms as they tightened around him. The Alpha loosened his grip. "So what we're gonna do is each of us are gonna be stationed at certain points leading from my bedroom to Derek's bedroom."

"Why would she go to Derek's bedroom next?" Merlin asked with a frown.

"Because what she wants to accomplish here is tying up loose ends. Finishing what she started, and Derek is the number one thing on that list. She's in it for the petty revenge." Stiles explained as he stood up, blankets firmly around himself. "Anyway, everyone else's job is to make sure she goes either straight for Derek's or lead her there. When she gets there, Merlin will do his thing and we should be able to have her at that point. Does everyone understand me?" Stiles looked at everyone in the group, and they all nodded. "Okay, good, because I now have less than three minutes to get changed. Derek, let me borrow some-- no wait, you're definitely not my size, Miguel." He turned to Isaac.

"Yeah, yeah, you can borrow mine."

The Alpha werewolf seemed put out that he wouldn't be wearing his clothes but Stiles squeezed his hand before standing him and letting the other werewolf go.

"Derek, I think you should actually lead her to your room." Arthur said and Stiles turned on his heel with an angry look on his face. The older man saw the look and raised his hands. "Now, listen to me, Genim. It's a good idea. This way there isn't any risk of her getting distracted with someone else. He leads her straight to the bedroom and we have her. If things get really bad, there's still everyone else that can jump in and fight her if needed."

"In that case, why can't Merlin do his magic outside of Derek's bedroom?" Stiles crosses his arms, glaring.

"Because the spell takes a good few seconds and I need the element of surprise and for her to be relatively still when I cast it."

Isaac came back with a stack of clothes and Stiles pulled the pants into his blanket, pulling them on. He let the blanket drop, and he yanked on the shirt, completely oblivious to Derek's wandering eyes.

"No, that plan is too risky. We go with the original plan."

Arthur scowled but nodded.

"Alright, everyone let's go."

The pack scrambled to different positions in the upper hallway some actually in the rooms with the doors slightly parted. Others were right around corners, and Stiles was even hiding underneath some random vase that had a long piece of cloth hanging over the edges, enough to hide him.

Now, this was the scary part. The waiting around, wondering exactly when she was going to come in through Stiles' window. They were all holding their breaths and breathing shallowly, struggling to hear for the telltale signs of a window opening or feet on the roof, but there was nothing. It was completely silent, and it was playing hell on Stiles' anxiety.

They all jumped as the doorbell suddenly rang. Everyone turned to each other, and after some gesturing, Scott and Boyd were the ones that went to go see who was at the door at this hour. They both hid the guns that Chris had given to them and went downstairs quickly. Boyd went to the open the door as Scott casually sat on the couch, grabbing one of the pizza slices that was still around the living room.

Boyd opened and the door, frowning as he saw who it was.

"Allison?" Scott said from behind him and he stood up. "BOYD, MOVE!" The other werewolf jumped back with unnatural speed, and in the spot where he had been standing was Allison with a knife reeking of wolfsbane. Both of the werewolves immediately crouched, snarling.

"What are you doing, Allison?" Scott asked looking at her with betrayed confusion. Her lips tightened and she spun the knife in her hand and pointed it at them.

"You don't get to look at me like that when you let them kick me out. I was only trying to help and you were all a bunch of idiots. Well, guess what? I've decided that if you don't want me, I'll join those who do. My family. We hunt those who hunt us." She took out her bow from behind her and loaded an arrow in the span of a few seconds. Just as she was about to let it go, a voice came from the top of the stairs.

"No, we protect those who can't protect themselves." Chris said coldly, as he came down the stairs. Allison looked at him, bewildered, lowering her bow as she looked up at her father.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Her eyes went from the two werewolves to Chris. Her entire posture screamed that she was on edge, but she kept her ground.

"The real question is what are you doing here, Allison? And why are you trying to kill Scott?" Chris' blue eyes went icy as he looked at her. "Do you really think that joining Kate is going to solve whatever issue you're going through?" Allison rolled her eyes as she pointed the bow towards Scott.

"No, I think they deserve to die. They're freaks and a danger to us normal people."