Human, Hunter, and Werewolf

Upstairs, the rest of the pack was tensing as they heard the sound of the window opening and the sound of incredibly light footsteps going into the bedroom. They heard some shuffling and Kate's gun cocking. The door opened and out stepped Kate Argent, a backpack slung over her shoulder and a gun in her hands. The scariest thing about her was the confident smile on her face as she looked around the hallway.

There was a look of suspicion on her face but as she took a step closer, the sound of a gunshot broke through the silence and she smiled, walking towards the staircase. However the smile on her face was wiped off when she saw her brother was the one holding the gun, aiming towards the fallen figure of her niece, Allison. There were two werewolves looking at Chris with shock before there eyes shifted to see her.

"Chris, behind you!" One of them said and her brother turned around with lightning speed, crouching as he pointed his gun to her.

"Kate."

"Christopher."

The two of them looked at each other with cold eyes.

"Don't tell me that you've joined these creatures."

"No, but I am going to protect them. Kate, you're sick and this pack has already had enough damage at your hands." He cocked the gun, taking a step closer to the other hunter. "Put the gun down, Kate."

"Who's gonna stop me?" She smiled. She blinked her eyes dramatically. "You? You're still shaken up from having to have shot your daughter. And by the time that those two get up here to me, you'd already be dead." She cocked her gun and pointed it straight at her brother. Then there was the cold barrel of a gun on the back of her head.

"Kate Argent, put your gun down, or I will shoot." Sheriff John Stilinski said,

"I'd do what he says. That man is a menace." Peter put another gun to her head from behind. Chris' eyes flickered up to the Sheriff's and Peter's. The image they made was interesting. The hunter, the human, and the werewolf. What kind of monstrosity was his sister that it required all three of them to take her down? Kate laughed and nodded.

----------------------------------------------

"Alright, boys, you have me trapped and cornered now." She said as she started to slowly crouch to the floor, putting her gun down. Peter and John both had their eyes so trained on her that they didn't notice Allison turning onto her side, gun in her hand.

Peter suddenly spiraled back, falling backwards onto the stairs, grabbing the banister as the bullet tore through his shoulder. Kate twisted herself backwards and grabbed a knife from her side, throwing it at Chris who tried to shoot her but ended up shooting John in the side. Kate smirked as she kicked John's legs from underneath him, sending him tumbling down the stairs and crashing straight into Chris. She viciously elbowed Peter in the face, knocking him down with the three.

Boyd wrestled the gun from Allison and knocked her unconscious.