K's, Creeper Wolf, and Cup of Tea

Earlier that day

"I'm not sure though. It just seems really suspicious that a random werefox younger version of Stiles would pop up. And, everyone seems to just suddenly like him!" Allison hurried to explain, her hands outstretched before her in a pacifying gesture.

"No, you were good in bringing this to me." Gerard Argent smiled, giving her the docile grin that hid his inner thoughts. "The whole situation seems highly dangerous. There are many things that you can do with magic, Allison. You'd be surprised by the amount of deceit that goes on in the witchcraft community." He stood up from his chair, slowly, and approached the teen who was biting her lip. He put his hands on her shoulders.

"Now, you can't tell that pack about this, Allison. The little thing might conveniently vanish if he finds out we're investigating, and we can't have that." He smiled and the teen nodded convinced.

"I promise I won't tell."

With that, she walked away, unaware of the phone being picked up from the desk nearby. Gerard's finger scrolled down to the K's. This was the moment they had been waiting for.

Later that night

The Sheriff pulled his vacation time and took Stiles home with him. The young werefox wouldn't even look at Derek, which made him both seethe in anger and ache from the pain. Scott was the only pack member that Stiles felt comfortable with, which was obvious from the way he would grip his arm, or the way his ears would relax from the tense flickers.

"Derek, I think we should come back tomorrow." Isaac said, placing a hand on the Alpha's shoulder. Derek's eyes stayed on the scene he was watching from outside the window of the Stilinski house. If normal aged Stiles were here, he would probably say something along the lines of him being a Creeper Wolf. The mere thought of Stiles left Derek sighing and he relented, letting Isaac draw him back towards the Camaro.

And if the two of the wolves hadn't been so wrapped up in their scent cloying feelings, they might have noticed the out of place minivan with a scent Derek was all too familiar with.

The house in front of him looked like it had gone through seem recent renovations, although it's foundation still screamed of its history and power and the tragedy that had befallen it. Merlin squeezed his husband's hand who was looking at him with a tilt to his head and concern in his eyes.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Arthur asked, looking up at the Hale Mansion with a look of distaste. "It looks nothing like what John could afford, unless he's no longer a police officer." Merlin's heart hurt a little, because he had failed Claudia in this way. He had never contacted her husband or even tried to meet the little boy whom he had taken away powers. It was too painful to endure. He felt like a coward, because instead of being strong like Claudia had been, he had run away to England. Away from the motherless child of his best friend.

"Yeah." Merlin croaked out. "This is where I feel Stiles' magical presence the most. The magical ban I had placed is gone." Before he had to muster up the strength to knock on the door, it swung open, revealing a young teenage girl.

"You're not the pizza man." She said with a pout.

"No. We are not." Arthur sent Merlin a confused look. "We're looking for someone, and we think he might live here. His name is Genim Stilinski."

"Oh, I'm sorry you have the wrong house. The only person that lives here is Derek Hale and some of his friends. My name's Erica, by the way." She grinned, leaning against the doorframe.

"Don't lie to me." Merlin snapped. "I know that Genim was here. It is vital that I see him." The swift change from sweet teenager to sneering werewolf was disconcerting to see.

"I would suggest you get off of Hale property." Erica snarled, looking away to examine her claws. "It would be horrible for something to happen." She flashed her golden eyes. Merlin felt all the anxiety rise up in the form of anger and he began moving forward into the house.

"What are you doing to Genim?" He drew back his lip, his eyes flashing gold as he pushed her against the wall with magic. She looked at him with a mixture of fear and anger, and before she said anything, Merlin was barreled down to the ground.

A black teenager held his forearm to Merlin's neck and the wizard sent him flying across the room. Arthur stood by his side, his gun aimed and ready to shoot, but before any of the people in the room, tense and ready for a fight made any move, the front door opened and in walked Derek Hale.

"Derek." Merlin breathed, his eyes lighting up in recognition. This had been Stiles' mate. "You need to take me to Genim."

"Who are you?" Derek frowned. "What are you doing in my house?"

Merlin wanted to flip a table. Of course, the one person from back then wouldn't remember him.

"This would be Merlin from the journals."

Everyone turned to look up at the voice to see Peter Hale, sliding down the handrail of the stairs before smoothly jumping off and approaching the new guests. He gave them a smirking smile and held out his hand to which Merlin took.

"Peter, it's good to see you." Merlin smiled relieved. "How did you get your memories back?"

"I wrote a lot." Peter shrugged before turning to the confused pack members. "Pack, this is Emrys Pendragon, the most powerful wizard of our, and most likely all, time. He was the one that suppressed Stiles' werefox genes the first time around." Merlin flinched.

"I'm looking for him. I felt the magical suppressants come off, and I needed to make sure that he's alright." the wizard said. "I can't imagine what it's like suddenly turning into a werefox after what 18 years of being human."

"If only it were that easy..." Peter sighed, wrapping an arm around Merlin's shoulders. "Let's grab a cup of tea, because this is going to take a while."