Chapter 8: The Demon's Word

Start from the beginning

"Cum.. Just do it."

He whispered out and my body did just that, my screams echoing far and wide.

I squirted my essence harshly out of my panties, my clothing soon growing damp..

"O-Oh my goodness." I sobbed out in disbelief, the feeling overwhelming me.

I didn't know what to do.

I shuddered violently as he stared at me hungrily, an aggressive growl escaping his lips.

He then, turned and placed his lips back, by my ear, licking it tauntingly "Mmm.. What a show, you put on. But I think it's time to get more serious.. hmm?" He whispered by my ear, his voice actually serious for once.

No other emotion was found or heard in his voice but.. seriousness making me gulp.

I nodded slowly and swallowed, turning my head back to the mansion in front of me. "Y-Y-Yes..." I stuttered out breathlessly on which he grinned, his feet picking back up and soon, pacing towards the front door of his huge, home..

Inside...

Once we entered, I immediately noticed a couple of things.

The house, was very, very, surprisingly, clean.

There was no traces of it ever being a house party, a few days back, no where.

It was just, sparkly clean.

I gawked at that, my lavender eyes taking it all in.

Also, the mansion, was huge.. How could he clean it all up like that?

At that thought, I mentally face palmed myself.

Well duh.. He's a demon.

God, why do I keep forgetting about that piece of detail? I really need to keep up.

Naruto grinned and walked forward, more and more of his house being revealed to me. Well of course.. I seen the main hall and his living room..

But what about the rest of this ridcously big house...

What about his room?

I looked around as he led me further and further in, farther away from the front door.

Goodness. Is he trying to get me lost?

This place will surely do the trick seeing how massive it is.

Old pictures was placed up with all sorts of people Dall the hallways.. People manly with either red or blonde hair.

I guess.. That was his family.

I bit my lip in fear at that.

Oh no.. If he.. Is a demon.. That means.. All of his family is too.

What if, their still walking the earth today? Creating havoc just like how Naruto's been doing?

That, would be not only scary.. But a disaster.

With all of my thinking, I hadn't even noticed that, Naruto finally stepped into his room, his blue eyes straying, down to me.

He grinned but then stopped, still holding me tightly "Well.. Darling. This, is my room. Of course.. I don't sleep all the time but.. This is just in case of humans. Can't have them finding out I'm not normal, now can we?" He purred out while looking down at me, breaking me from my trance.

I stared up at him and giggled sheepishly at his words, my eyes now trailing around the massive room.

Because of course.. I wanted to see it.