Sleep deprived Chapter.

Start from the beginning

"Can I help you get changed?" He asks—interrupting our kiss. I nod my head. "Turn around"

I do as I am told. He unzips my dress and it falls on the ground. I cover my breast with my hands because it's embarrassing—we are in the middle of the goddamn living room.

"Liam, what if Amy comes?"

"She's not here baby," oh. He pulls my panties down and shit—my hair is slightly growing. This is just getting bad to worse. I shut my eyes at my own embarrassment.

He cups my cheeks and says, "Open your eyes."

I do as I am asked.

"Open your legs for me." Fuck—whaaaaa?

I move my legs apart.

"Remove your hands from your tits."

I do so ever so grudgingly.

"If I hurt you—ask me to stop immediately Mia," his tone is so serious—It's scaring me. Why would I be getting hurt?

He bends down on his knees and kisses me down there. I squirm when his tongue tickles my clit. He looks up and I cross my hands so I don't know... Hide my face or something. He lifts both his hands and places them on my nipples.

This is hot and awkward and what am I supposed to do now?

He squeezes my nipples with his index finger and his thumb—his eyes transfixed on me. He applies more pressure and I wince in pain and pleasure. This is sending weirdly satisfying tingling down entire body—making me wriggle.

His tongue gets back on my clit as his hands massage my nipples.

He is wiggling his tongue as he presses too hard on my nips again. "Ahhh...Liam for god sake—you're—" My words are lost as he takes my entire clit in his mouth and sucks on it. He thrusts his tongue deep inside me and I can feel a burning building inside my belly. Oh god—I want this to never—oh good lord.

He pulls back and I grab his hair and push his head back inside. He squeezes my nipples hard making me wince in pain—his tongue working overtime and keeping me too distracted to say anything. I can feel myself getting close and the nipple things—it just—it is making me want to come so much more.

He tugs at my clit as he gently massages my nipples and I moan loudly. He's alternating the pressure he's using on my body and it is giving me a brain freeze. I can hear heart beating like a fluttering hummingbird.

He swirls the tip of tongue all around my clit, making me feel ticklish yet turned the fuck on while his hands are cupping my tits hard. He squeezes them with both his hands as he barely lets his tongue touch my vjay jay. I half moan- half scream in response and he doesn't release his heavy grip on my tits—instead he moves his tongue back and forth. Everything becomes blurry as I close my eyes and come all over his mouth.

Oh god—this was—this is—oh fuck.

I have no words left.

I open my eyes and he is watching me intently. I cover my face—I don't want him to watch me be all pleasured up. He gets up and removes my hands from my face. My cheeks are hot, my eyes are misty and I am breathing heavily. I can't even imagine what a mess I must look like—can he just like not look at me, please?

He doesn't stop staring—so I just hide my face in the nook of his neck. He presses the back of my neck as I get myself back together. "Stop hiding from me Mia," he purrs and kisses the top of my head.

I don't listen to him and given the situation, I get away with it. My stomach growls, "Sorry I just—"

"We've worked up your appetite." He says. I move my head away cause it's starting to hurt my ribs. Everything hurts my ribs.

"I should go wear something and just freshen up..."

"Sure, I'll make a call in the meanwhile.

I wear one of Liam's shirts without asking him. By the time I get back, Liam is cooking some eggs and bacon. The whole apartment smells delicious—just like I hate it.

"I like your hair," he finally compliments me as I return back. I can't help but smile. He fixes me a plate with two sunny side up eggs, toast and bacon. We take the food to the cloud coach and I sit down—almost crying twice in pain because of how hard it is to bend. I feel so bad but I can't suppress the pain—I really tried.

He doesn't say anything but his face gets somber again. "Do you want to watch something?"

"Not really, I feel too distracted already," I wink at him and he chuckles at me. It doesn't reach his eyes. He just won't let it go.

Liam insists on feeding me so I play with his hair as he does just that. I am not complaining.

"I can't eat anymore Liam," I tell him for the fifth time.

"You are still on your first toast."

"I am don't want a stomach ache."

He gives me another last bite and then brings back the cookies. "How can you get away with not eating?"

"I already had an early dinner—you barely even had breakfast."

He holds up a cookie in front of my face and I take a bite. A few crumbs fall on my chest but he cleans the mess with his lips. I like this Liam—why can't he be the same all the time?

"Tell me about this awesome club you go to," I can't keep it in anymore.

"What club?"

"The exclusive orgy fest junction." I tease him—he doesn't look so pleased with my choice of words.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He's lying. His voice is harsh—almost angry.

"Is that where you fucked two women and Sophia watched you?" I rehash the painful memory. I can't let it go—I need some closure. I need to talk about it to be okay with it. I know people say that to heal we have to stop touching the wound but what if it's more like building a solid foundation? Maybe you need to put some pressure and put the pieces in place and press again to make sure everything is intact.

"Can you not?"

"Why not? Talk to me about it." He runs his fingers down his hair and closes his eyes in exasperation.

"Yes, it's the same club. End of discussion."

"Will you take me there?"

"Never. Drop it Mia or I am out of the door now." He is bubbling with rage and I drop it. For now.

"How often do you inject heroin, Liam?" I ask him knowing fully well he doesn't do it. Since cocaine is less bad I guess—he is more likely to own up to it. I learned this trick in some murder mystery show. Say something really bad and people will own up to the lesser bad thing they have actually done.

"I haven't in a while." Holy fuck. Oh my—Hannah was right. A fearful tremor travels my body.

"Act normal Mia or you will scare him from sharing his life with you," Inner voice recommends.

"Were you on heroin the night we crashed?"

"No."

"What were you on?"

He caresses my hair gently as he says, "I was on coke."

Author's Note 

What do you guys think of the story so far?

Do you think Liam is too damaged for Mia?