Makki stuff because I'm weird with loveee

Nikki: Maaax...!! *rubs egg* the egg got hurt! Can't you kiss it?

Max: *turns around* What.

Nikki: kiss! *smiles*

Max: *kisses Nikki's hand* Done yet being thirsty? ugh. *turns around*

Nikki: noo! *tugs on Max's hoodie*

Max: *turns around again* what-

Nikki: *shoves the egg on max's lips* finally! *hugs egg* there is your boo-boo okay?

Max: *face palm*  

=======================================

Neil: Do you know about love?? *sweats looking at Erin, who's walking away* Max please!

Max: for what, to get fucking laid--by ERIN?

Neil: no! nevermind! You don't know anything about love! *frowns, knowing that Erin is gone by now*

Max: oh yeah? check this shit out. *picks up flower and walks over to Nikki*

Nikki: Yeah, like I said..! *squeals* I'd be so cool if I can be the awesome fighting knight that saves her cool friends! *kicks air smiling* Think about it!!

Preston: hmmm.. *looks at paper and clicks pen* hmmmmm..*sees Max behind Nikki* oh?

 Max: Nikki.

Nikki: Yeah..?

Max: *throws flowers at her face* date me or die

Nikki: okay! 

Max: *walks over to Neil* that's how you get chicks you fucking idiot.

Neil: how..? 

Max: only the smartest people can find that out, look at HARRISON. *points at Harrison whos giving flowers to Nerris* 

Neil: *clenches fists* why you little... 

=======================================

Nikki: *is sitting with Max in the forest from just running* *wipes sweat off head* Max, what does it feel like to wear a hoodie all the time?? Don't you sweat?

Max: fuck if I know. Why, don't you wear hoodies?

Nikki: My mom says wearing hoodies makes me edgy, so no I haven't.

Max: *face palm* no you little shit. 

Nikki: but mom says hoodies make you a huge asshole with no life?

Max: *takes hoodie off and shoves it on Nikki* does that make you feel better!

Nikki: no

Max: hahahaa-YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY--

==================================================================

Max: *kisses Nikki*

Neil: what the hell!? Why did you just kiss my sister!?

Max: chill the fuck out dude! Its not even that fucking big!

Neil: I wanted her first kiss from somebody OTHER THAN YOU! You can't just kiss her like that!!

Max: calm down!

Neil: REALLY!?

Max: YES!

Neil: OH MY GOSH THATS ALL YOU COULD SAY AFTER KISSING MY SISTER AND THINKING ITS OKAY TO DO IT IN FRONT OF HER BROTHER?? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM??!?!

Max: GET OFF HER FUCKING BACK AND LET HER LIKE WHO SHE WANTS!

Nikki: guys stop!!! *Max and Neil turn to Nikki*

Nikki: Max you kissed me.

Max: I can do it again. *Neil frowns*

Neil: don't do this--

Nikki: Does this mean im pregnant? *touches lips*

Neil: Nikki no you are too young, the typical age to have a pregnacy is most likinly older than you are right now, and you are knowhere prepared for that kind of leap of faith. 

Max: yeah unless I fuck you.

Neil: *jabbs elbow into Max's chest making him stumble* UNLESS you are prepared and OLDER.

Nikki: so I have a baby now?

Neil: *takes chart out* Here is your vagin-

=======================================================

Max: *lays on the beach wearing swim shorts and his original hoodie alone* it's nice to be away from everyone. *straightens sunglasses* No nobody.. no David... no Gwen... just the waves at the beach and me.

Nikki: *pops out of sand castle* Max!!

Max: Argh! *cleans sunglasses* What now Nikki.

Nikki: Tell Gwen to give me another swimsuit because this one is too-- clean-- pretty--- too Sasha-like!

Max: *rolls eyes and looks at Nikki* let me see.

Nikki: *jumps out of sand castle remains* look!! It has pink all over it and its really small! Why didn't Gwen give me something different-- ask her or something! *pouts*

Max: You look okay, I don't even see why theres a problem. It's vacation after all, we can't just fucking screw around.

Nikki: Are we allowed here?

Max: What? Of course we are dumbass.

Nikki: Then why is the guy fighting that girl in the water? *points at the two naked people fucking in the water* I heard something about 'naked beach'?

Max: *eyes widen* what?

Nikki: Naked beach! Heard of it?

Max: *grabs Nikki's hand and runs off* NIKKI NO- NO NO NO NO NO NO--