uwu

Nicole: As narrator,  this was when they (Max,Nikki, and Neil)are just a little older but still in the camp but by like one year, and they are trying to be salesman to make extra change for the camp to give better food out. Peace out because i'm not important in this one. 

Max: *in a group circle with Nikki, Neil, Nerris, and Harrison* So everybody knows that the food here is a loud of bullshit. 

Neil: Its unsanitary!

Nerris: its a fact.

Harrison: Well then lets fix it... *summons a bunny* 

Nerris: Harrison no! *grabs the bunny out of his hands and lets it go* We are not going THAT far you bloodthirsty monster!

Harrison: *looks away and crosses arms* Well then Ms.Vegan.. what do you think we should do?

Nikki: *sits next to Harrison and pats his back* lets not fight guys, we could be selling spells than biting eachother!

Nerris: We weren't biting-

Max: Alright shut up okay! Maybe we should be salesmen and sell loads of shit!

Neil: But Max what WILL we be selling?

Max: I'm not sure.. *Nikki waves him over trying not to get attention*

Nikki: *Max sits next to her* *whispers in his ear* I think we need... help from the flower scouts...

Neil: The hell not! *points at Nikki then at Max* I heard that!

Harrison: *scratches chin* What was it Neil?

Neil: We need the flower scouts to help in! But its a absurd idea!

Harrison: Well they make cookies right? Maybe I could teleport their cookies to us and we could sell their food-

Nerris: *groans* Will you shut up Harrison..?

Harrison: *puts hands on his hips* Who made you magic queen? 

Max: *pinches his nose* Fine me and Nikki will go. Nikki are you going to come or not?

Nikki: I don't think they like me, which is good! *takes her fist out to Max* 

Max: atta girl!- I mean shut the fuck up! *fist bumps her* 

Neil: Oh thank god... *sweats* I'm scared of Tabii... she seems desperate this year...

Nerris: Yeah like SOMEBODY is desperate to be cool. *turns to Harrison frowning*

Harrison: Tabii reminds me of Nerris. Wont ever give up the spotlight.  *turns to Nerris frowning*

Nikki: Tabii reminds me of Max, because she is cute but annoying! *frowns at Max*

Max: *looks at Neil ignoring the 3* Neil I need you to convince David to take us to the city. Or load a gun at him. I don't fucking know just force him to bring us there!

Neil: *half understands what Max is saying but still nods head* aye aye Maxxo! 

Max:-- Anddd don't ever call me that again!

Neil: Aye aye Max.

Nerris: And what do I do? *looks away from Harrison and forces herself to face Max*

Max: simple, you and your fuckboy will both find supplies to sell. In quartermasters area of course. But if you get caught and pin it on us you will fucking suffer-

Harrison: With her?! I want to be with Neil then her! At least Neil has the brains!

Neil: Max wouldn't it be better to convince David though? since you two are like father to son? And I go with Harrison?