Making a totally serious story

Nicole: soo I made a story about this girl, you all know and love her (nikki). SO what if her mom wanted Nikki to STAY at the flower scouts, but Nikki still met Max and Neil?

Nonononon this is not the one where Max is wood scouts, ONLY Nikki is a flower scout. What if they (Max,Nikki, and Neil) connected so much that, they'd sneak out together just to hang for a little? but how can they if the mean girls (Sasha, Erin, and Tabii duh) kept Nikki locked up?

Kinda like romeo and juliet execpt with no love. (other than Makki lolololol-)

Nikki: so stay as a girl? ew!

Max: Its better than fucking nothing, but somethings different...

Nicole: oh yeah, haha! Max is a little more remorseful for Nikki because he is starting to like her and he feels bad from being traped. Neil is also less smarter and more of a baddie boy.

Neil: but...

Nicole: shush

Neil: okay.

Max: so no more of this shit? all of the long paragraph stuff? who the fuck reads that?

Nicole: *grabs Max by the jacket* smart people dumbass.

Nikki: Max is right, we never see anybody read a dumb romeo and juliet book! They'd rather burn it! With fireworks!

Preston: offendfull! Iv'e read it 57 times!

Max: no shit, you're Preston.

Neil: No, I've read my fair share of human evolution books.

Nicole: *throws Max to the ground* Iv'e read diary of a wimpy kid?

Nikki: hahahah! Iv'e head the kid is insane!

Nicole: *face flushes red* no, you are!

Max: Fuck now that we are confessing, Iv'e read... To Kill A Mockingbird for the n-wword part..

Nicole: aw shit really?

Nikki: n-word? whats that?

Neil: It's nig-