A DAY WITHOUT DAVID.

David: *yells outside all of the tents* Campers you need to spend a day with Gwen!!-

Gwen: Wait wait wait, why?! We already have enough dealing with all these shits.. now i'm the only one taking care of them!? 

David: I found a wonderful woman! And I need to ask her if she can help us Gwen! *smiles cheerfully* Thanks for understanding!

Gwen: A woman!? David-

*David drives off*

Max: *walks out of tent* Yoooo, whats going on bitch? 

Gwen: *eye twitches* David left, now I gotta take care of EVERYONE.

Max: *snickers* And you care about David so much that you had to agree?

Gwen: No... well I do care about him.. but he didn't even LET ME TALK, so i'm left in the dust.

Nikki and Neil: *walk over*

Neil: Hey Max-

Max: And where have you two assholes been?-

Gwen: *pinches her nose and yells* EVERYBODY BETTER GET UP AND GO TO THE MESS HALL!

*Everybody groans* 

Gwen: Yeah yeah groan all you want! *grabs a clipboard of activities and stomps into the mess hall*

Ered: Yoo, like chill Gwen.

Nerris: Did you sleep well? Maybe a preternatural spell would help?

Preston: BE MORE CHILL! (references hAhA)

Gwen: *growls* I AM CHILL*sigh* Nerris you don't even know what preternatural means.. just go eat your slop. And Preston go tell your favorite plays to HARRISON, not me. *tries to find what activities* maybe we just do nothing?

Gwen: *while everybody is eating, Gwen steps in the middle of the room* ALRIGHT YOU LIL SHITS! 

*everybody turns their heads to Gwen*

Gwen: okay *throws clipboard over head* NO ACTIVITIES FOR TODAY! *everybody cheers, high fiving eachother, even Max was happy about this* NOW IF DAVID COMES BACK, WHAT DO WE SAY!

Everybody: THAT WE LEARNED FIRE SAFETY! 

Gwen: ALRIGHT NOW LETS JUST DO NOTHING! *sighs and walks out of the Mess Hall* Maybe doing nothing and just having fun, is the key.

Max: No activities? *grins, clapping hands together* how about we grab the fireworks?

Neil: No way Max, I need to do programming, tweaking, testing, and other science stuff!

Nikki: Twerking? *puts fist under chin, thinking* 

Neil: NOT TWERKING! Tweaking! *Max and Nikki start laughing their asses off, along with some other campers listening in*

Max: *scratches head* Nikki by any change, do you have the fireworks? I well damn lost them.

Nikki: *pulls an entire box of fireworks* It used to be Dolph's box of acrylic paints, but I stole it and put them in here! *they both exchange evil grins*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen: What a good day it is to just watch trashy reality TV shows. *edges off t.v. to hear about a woman yell at her cheating boyfriend* 

Space Kid: GWEENNN!!! *runs in and trips on tile* I ate dolph's paint! *gags a little*

Gwen: *doesn't even look at Space Kid* Wash your mouth thoroughly, and make sure no paint stays, or you die- LIKE THIS CHEATING BASTARD *gasps as the side chick walks in*