Some Y/n stuff my friend wanted

Today is the worst.... I take a deep breath and start to sob loudly.. I haven't told anybody what had happened.. and I start to scream so loud but so silent. My panting and tears not even waiting for me to stop, they just kept going.. I screamed even louder from the pain that I felt inside, my throat hurt more than anything but I didn't care anymore.. I started to scream but that's all I could muster so I stopped and just stood there panting, trying to breathe and take in what happened..  I begin so sob in my palms until my eyes hurt, so I stood there slapping myself in the face. THIS WAS MY FAULT! 

Suddenly Nikki walks over to me, but I don't care if she talks to me. I screamed even louder than before while my tears rolled down my cheeks I start to roll on the grass crying and screaming.. "crybaby" I hear Max call out, why don't they leave me alone! It's night and they should be sleeping but they stand there watching me scream and cry like a baby. I scream loudly "MAX SHUT UP! HAVE YOU HAD YOUR BEST FRIEND DIE IN A CAR CRASH!? NO!" I rolls away regretting my response but still sobbing even more.. then again I start breathing in and out.. Nikki and Neil pick me up and glare at my red cheeks and red eyes.. "Listen.. we're sorry about Max-" Neil began but Max interrupted him "Look i'm sorry... I never had a friend die like that before.. want to go to David..?" He looks at me clearly guilty. I start to pant and cry again.. he knew about this and still doesn't care! I run to Max and hug him, crying and gasping for air now.. "why don't you care?! WHY DON'T YOU CARE!?" I scream into his hoodie while i'm panting. He pats my back and hugs back "I care alright!? It's just that.. I don't show emotion for this.." Neil adds "Max isn't always the remorseful type.." Nikki steps in and hugs me. I wipe my tears away and just breathe for air. Then Neil steps in and hugs us three "Lets go to David.. maybe he'd talk about this with you more clearly" Neil mutters in our hug. 

We separate and I grab Nikki and Max's hands.. I squeeze them hard, trying to feel better.. I DO feel better, it's just my silent tears coming down my cheeks while Neil wipes them off. Why do they care about me so MUCH? Why didn't I DIE IN THAT CAR!? Why'd I have to be alive and see her die! I begin begin to pant quietly as I start to sob. But Max and Nikki knew it would happen so they tighten their grip and step closer to me for warmth and comfort.. Man I love them.. I don't deserve such friends.. 

We make our way to David's tent and Max yells out "DAVID!" David pokes his head out as he is holding a platypus plush along with his platypus outfit.. Nikki yells " PUSSIES FOR LIFE!" But Neil pats her back to shut her up.. I run to David hugging him.. I just want a fatherly figure.. my parent's have died and now my best friend.. I can't lose this David.. even IF he isn't my father.

David opens the tent and lets the kid's in.. He picks me up, hugging me back.. "So what are you darn kids doing here and why is Y/n crying?? Did you guys pull a prank?" He manages to say out loud, though he is very tired.. He sets me down on his bed, along with everyone else, he pulls a chair up to us and yawns.. "So what happened Y'n?" He asks me calmly but in a very concerned tone. I start to cry but answer in my tears "M-m-m-mm.." Was all I could muster as I lay on the bed sobbing my heart out.. "Can I say it..?" Max mutter to me, feeling worse about me then before.. I just say "y-y-y-es-" before I start to catch my breath and pant back and fourth. Luckily Neil and Nikki scoot closer to me as Max begins to explain the problem to David. They whisper comforting words to me and I feel a little better.

"OH MY! Well y/n I feel quite terrible about hearing this!" He yells out forgetting that Gwen is on the floor asleep.. nobody paid attention to Gwen on the floor, like they did to my friend....huh..

=====================Flashback================================================

"Quartermaster, thanks for bringing me here! I can't believe that David let us out!" My friend Grace spoke. I sigh happily "Glad you like it here, and it's just your first day huh? Iv'e been here for months and its a madhouse!" I smile at Grace. She smiles back while her braces show gallantly. "Well before I even got to meet people I wanted to leave!" She squealed. But the truth was is that she just forgot something at her home, as her clumsy self she forgot all of her clothes! I chuckle thinking about it, then it happened "Hey Quartermaster, whats that car doing?" Gracie screamed. Quartermaster turns around and just sees a car park "Nothin'" Quartermaster turns his attention back to the road. "Gracie you need to shut up about these kinds of things" I spoke, punching her shoulder playfully. She hits the back of Quartermaster's seat causing him to hit the break. Me and Gracie gasp as a car crashes into the side of the bus, we both scream for help at the top of our lungs as even more cars plunge into the bus... Until one hit Gracie.. I dodged in the nick of time......but Gracie couldn't.. You see she is very clumsy but she also needs a crutch to move since last years fiasco. So the car crashed through the bug and ran over Gracie, making her stuck.. So I dodge "GRACIE!'- WHAM.

================================================================================

I close my eyes as I look up to see everybody on the verge of tears.. great they must be laughing at me, mocking me for not helping her.. telling me I should've been the one dead.. "Y'n...I'm so sorry..." Gwen says as she was behind David, she reaches a hug from me, then everybody joins along with me.. I sob into their arms as I cry for my late best friend..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preston: Perfect simply perfect! I love you all! 

Neil: n-no homo r-right?

Preston: I don't know what that means so i'll disagree! YES HOMO!

Y/n: *snickers with Max and Nikki*

Max: That was dramatic as shiiittt-

Gracie: okay cool, shouldn't have started like that because I was totally confused.

Preston: who does this bitch think she is? *whispers to Y/n and Nikki*

Gracie: *flips blond hair* BU'SCUSE ME? 

Y/n: *laughs awkwardly* shhhhhhhhhhhhhittt...-