Unusual bets

"Why are we betting if Predaking snatches you?" Wheeljack asks, rubbing the top of his helmet.

"Because it's more likely to happen than you blowing stuff up in everyone's faces." I replied, amused.

"You gotta admit." Ironhide said, with a laugh.  "She has a point."

I am in the robot shell that is bound to not have a name.For a second there that sounded like 'RobustShell', jokes aside! Miko and Jack are yet to see me as a human.Sometimes taking the writing online job can be the best decision in your entire life. This idea is useful; specifically when you know your time is coming and you don't want to leave a trace. Some adults don't act mature; sometimes we need to be childish to have some fun. Or at least that's a old saying a wise Doctor once said.

"But betting if a femme gets snatched by Predaking." Wheeljack said, over-exaggeratedly. "That's too .  . ."

"Crazy." I finished for him.  "Isn't that what describes your grenade inventions?"

WheelJack leans back into his chair and folded his arms. Ironhide went to get a can of oil; oh well, he's actually getting us oil barrels. We were on 'security duty' while the others were at Guam doing a secret mission.We; as in Ironhide, me and WheelJack. The most people can assume from Transformers is that they are wiser and more advanced than us. When really they are not so high on the bar stool.

They are smart and stupid as us.

"It's unreasonable." WheelJack said, lifting his helmet up.

You learn things from being around the characters who are basically people; just made as robot beings.

"Why?" I ask.

"You sound ambitious to become a 'queen' or a mate to Predaking." Wheeljack told me.

I cupped my servos together in a clutch with my elbows meeting the table.

"I am sorry, but being a queen is not my style." I said. "I would be terrible at it!"

"I can't imagine you as a queen, Pond." I heard Ironhide from down the hallway.

Damn Ironhide has good hearing.

"Betting if Predaking comes after you says quite the opposite." WheelJack notes.

"So is rewatching the living scrap outta the seasons with Eleven and skipping Nine." I said.

"Numbers are not people." WheelJack said.

"Yes, they are."  I argue back.

"Oh really?" WheelJack said

I folded my arms

"Three wants to be with six, and five is like 'no man I will be standing next to her!' and then they have this on going feud." I said. "Thirty-five-six." I wave my index digit back and forth in mid air. "It used to be my lunch  card number in Texas; I had to figure out a way to remember it."

"You don't need to remember it anymore." WheelJack said,

"Well.  .  . "I tap on the counter. "if you were thirty five and you forgot your own age; do you play the guessing game with your children's ages and your age when you first had them?"

"No." Wheeljack said.

"What would you do?" I ask.

"I would ask my partner." WheelJack replied.

"No." I shook my helm. "Your partner won't be around for your humiliating life moment. I recommend you reconsider on this age-deduction-from-children's-age-subtracted-from-yours. Then once you get the answer; add their age to the answer. "

Wheeljack  rolls an optic.

"So." Wheeljack said, leaning forward towards the screen. "You are personalizing numbers."

"Like four multiplied by two equals eight." I said.

"You must despise math." WheelJack said, with a frown.

"That I do." I said, taking out a energon cube that is shaped like a doggy treat.  "Want a treat?"

Oh yeah; you want to see a gigantic dragon like dude rampage through the base for you? Oh yeah that's pretty much what happened. Except he did make the most stupid mistake in the history of abductions: Predaking crushed my two rear view mirrors! Who wants to fix those darn old things? I am so not gonna stick around for long with this dear sparked idiot.