"What?" Adrianne asked, not having heard Kim the first time.

The assistant shook her head. "Nothing. Go ahead."

Adrianne held her eyes for a second longer before turning back around and lifting the camera to her face again. "Julian, can you smile bigger for me. Gabe, not so much, Buddy. Save that smile for the stage when you get there."

Kim laughed lightly as she moved over to the work station, closer to the kids. Aubrey watched her as she did, smiling even wider than before. "Look at Mommy." She pointed to Adrianne. "Smile for the camera." Aubrey nodded her head and looked forward again as Kim looked at the kids, setting the paperwork on the table behind her. If it didn't matter anymore. Priorities had changed.

The realization even got her thinking about how focused she was into work and how she should be able to enjoy these little moments more. Before they knew it, the boys would be starting school and there was already talk of them starting dance classes though Kim wasn't so sure Lauren had given up the fight on that one just yet. Camila had relented but only slightly. The discussion always popped back up whenever Gabriel would force his brother and Aubrey to put on a little show, constantly reminding them what to say and where to move and where they needed to stand. He was a natural and his potential didn't need to be wasted. Or so Camila argued.

Like clockwork, though, the phone rang in the distance and Kim stood.

"Leave it." The assistant froze, looking to Adrianne who still had the camera to her face. "Let it go to voice mail. That's why we have it." Kim looked back towards her office as the phone rang again and again as she wrung her hands in a debate. "Alright, last one. Be goofy!" The photographer ordered and all the kids pulled a funny face, stretching their mouths in funny shapes or crossing their eyes while Maddy sat on Gabriel's lap laughing. "And we got it. Alright. Good job. You know we got some new props in yesterday for a beach shoot coming up, Julian. How about you go find those beach balls and I'll blow them up for you guys to play with."

Kim abandoned the ringing phone and collected Maddy from Gabriel, letting him run to join the other two older kids who were already halfway across the studio.

"Hey." Adrianne greeted as she approached her wife who had Maddy on her hip. She kissed the shorter woman's shoulder and then her cheek. Over the years of their relationship and then marriage, Adrianne's dedication and natural protectiveness had allowed Kim to begin moving on from the scare of her past and those still remaining on her body. Every time Kim was brave enough to bare them with her wardrobe choice, Adrianne would make a point to kiss them away further. "I'm proud of you, you know."

Kim rolled her eyes and blushed at the same time. "Proud of me for ignoring a phone call of a potential or paying client?"

"Yes. I am. It's a big step for you."

"You make it sound like I'm such a workaholic." Kim's tone had changed as she pulled away, carrying Maddy with her as she retrieved the forgotten paperwork.

Adrianne just shook her head and raised her hands in defeat. Kim's emotions weren't the only ones proving sensitive lately. Adrianne had been trying to find her flow with everything. She wasn't used to running the studio without Lauren around. Even if it was just a quick question to verify something, Lauren had always been that back up for her. But having to be the sole decision maker responsible for thousands of dollars made or lost for not only her and her family but Lauren's as well. It had put her on edge. Add to that having to try and teach Michelle things she needed to know while having her typical bickering moments with her wife. She was lacking all forms of support and was tired of feeling as if she could do nothing right. "I can never win with you. I know you aren't a workaholic. You don't take any of it home with us. So please, don't put words in my mouth."