5. Movies

"Where have you been!?" Ashton said as Calum entered his appartement. Calum rolled his eyes and went into his kitchen. "Answer me!" Ashton said. "I've been out" Calum said as he opened the fridge. He took out the apple juice and poured himself a glass. "Why didn't you text me back i was worried!" Ashton said pointing to his phone. "Why are you acting like you're my dad?" Calum asked. "Besides how did you even get in here?" Calum asked confused. "That doesn't matter right now, all that matters is the fact that you cou-" Ashton started but Calum cut him off "i didn't reply cause you were 'busy' the whole day, you didn't make time for me any time of our holiday and now acting like you care where i've been" Calum said. Ashton wanted to throw another comment but closed his mouth when heard interesting news on the TV.

"Bassist Calum Hood was spotted in down town LA with a fan at an Italian restaurant, we're pretty sure he was taking her on a date"

Ashton looked at the TV and then turned around so he was facing Calum. Ashton had a moody expression on his face.

"Is that true Calum? Are you dating a fan?" Ashton asked. Calum shrugged his shoulders and looked down into his glass. "Answer me!" Ashton said as he pushed Calum onto the fridge. "Chill!" He responded and pushed Ashton back. "Tell me Calum" Ashton said in a stern voice, Calum didn't like it at all. "Yes! Yes i am! And she is amazing!" Calum then said on the brim of tears. "YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS CALUM!" Ashton yelled back and towered over Calum. Calum didn't like it when Ashton yelled at him like that. It made him feel insecure and only he could do that. "P-please d-don't yell at m-me" Calum said putting his hand on Ashton's chest and looking down. Ashton's eyes widened, what had he done? He looked down at the small boy and sighed. He then wrapped his strong arms around Calum and pulled him closer. Calum held onto Ashton his shirt thightly and let out a few sobs. "M'sorry cal...but I just want you to be safe" Ashton said and held his fingers trough Calum's hair.

"Ashton.." Calum said and breathed in heavily. His heart was pumping out of his chest.

"Yes?" He responded and rubbed his back.

"I love you.." Calum replied.

"I love you too bro" Ashton responded and kissed his forehead. Calum felt an ache in his heart for some reason. It hurted really really badly.

Maybe it was because Calum loved Ashton in ways he would never understand. Calum always thought he had it figured out when in reality he didn't know what he was doing. What was wrong and what was right?

"I say we go out to the cinema tonight, get back and just chill..." Ashton whispered. He wanted to make it right with Calum. Ashton felt Calum nod against his chest. "Good, now lets get ready"

"Which movie should we go see?" Ashton asked while looking at all the posters in the cinema.

"Lets go see a horror" Calum said as he stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

"A horror?" Ashton asked in disbelief. Calum smiled and nodded. "We both know my popcorn will be flying trough the cinema during a horror movie bud" Ashton said with sass. Calum chuckled "okay, well you choose then" he said and bit his lip.

"Uhmmm..I-..nah..but..mhh" Ashton walked by all the posters. "Equalizer?" Ashton asked and adjusted his glasses while turning to calum. He nodded and smiled softly. He thought Ashton looked really cute with his glasses on. He also was happy he chose for glasses instead of lenses. Stop it Calum! He shrugged it off.

"Cool! Lets go!" Ashton spoke happily as they made their way to the ticket booth.

Ashton took out his wallet but Calum stopped him. "No..this one is on me" Calum said and put down the money before recieving their tickets. "Enjoy the movie" the cashier said as she blew up her bubble gum. She clearly was tired and didn't wanna be here. Calum nodded and gave a little smile before they walked off.