3. Bad guy

The sun was about to go down and everyone was building up their own tent. The tents were build for 3 people to sleep in. Calum decided to share his tent with Michael and Luke. Although that didn't really go as planned..

"I'm not sleeping in the same tent as cookie monster!" Michael said shoving his backpack on the ground.

Luke sighed "why are being so dramatic?" He said crossing his arms.

"Why am I being so dramaTIC!" Michael said raising his voice and looking down at Luke. Calum rolled his eyes and tied the so called "roof" of the tent to the rope they were given.

"Hey Cal have you seen Aria?" Ashton said from behind Calum. "No, why would she be here?" Calum said trying so hard to tie the rope correctly and not be annoyed at the same time. Aria was all Ashton was talking about lately. Aria this Aria that! "I was allowed to bring a friend" Ashton said and saw Calum was struggling with building the tent. "C'mere" Ashton said as he stood right next to Calum. "Yeah like you could do it better than me!" Calum said sassy snatching the rope away from him. "Yeah! I'll show ya!" Ashton said grinning and grabbing Calum's arm. "No!" Calum said letting out a high pitched squeek as he tripped and closed his eyes. "Ouch" Calum said and giggeled. He sat up and looked at the rope and then at Ashton who was smirking like crazy. Before Calum reached the rope Ashton grabbed it from the ground and accidentaly picking pieces of grass while he was at it.

He tied the 'roof' to the rope and tied it faster than Calum could ever do. Ashton smiled proudly at Calum.

Calum crossed his arms and huffed. He was murmering something under his breath Ashton couldn't queite figer out. Before Ashton could say something Calum spoke. "Why are you so good at everything?! It's not fair" Calum said whiney. "I'm not good at everything..for example maths and..trying to figure out what time it is..and i can't really read that well but-yeh" Ashton said awkwardly while scratching his neck. Calum thought he looked adorable. Woah woah stop Calum stop Calum said to himself. "Also..do not compare yourself to others Cal, it's not healthy. You're an amzing boy" Ashton said as he putted his hand on Calum's shoulder. Calum looked at his hand and blushed. "You got that?" Ashton said chuckling and Calum nodded shyly. He felt his cheeks change to the same colour as a tomato. He didn't know why but he was flustered each time Ashton gave him attention in a way like this.  "I'll see you at dinner" Ashton said as he walked off. "Bye!" Calum said and waved at Ashton. Ashton turned around and waved back. As Ashton was walking away Calum couldn't do anything but stare at the perfect out lines of Ashton's body trough the thin black shirt he was wearing. Calum shook his head

this is bad he kept saying to himself. He got cut off into his own thoughts by Michael jumping on Luke.

"Oi!" Calum shouted as he ran to them. He pulled Michael off of Luke with all the strength he had. "Arghh! I hate you!" Michael yelled at Luke and walked away angrily. Calum decided to let him cool off and help Luke.

"You're gonna be okay" Calum said as he pulled Luke up. "I don't know Calum" Luke said and wipped of some dirt of his clothes. "He sometimes just...is like that" Calum said as he and Luke walked towards their tent.

"I just don't get why he hates me" Luke sighed and sat down on the little bench. Calum gave Luke a sympathetic look. Calum wanted to say something but got cut of from someone behind them.

"Oi!" It was Alex and a couple of his friends. Luke's heart started to race. Calum stood infront of the entrance of the tent with his arms crossed. He used all of his courage so that Alex didn't hurt Luke again in any way. "Woah there little buddy" Alex said as he chuckled. Calum looked at him angry. "I just wanted to say sorry to blonde boy over there" Alex said pointing at Luke. Luke felt his cheeks turn red and he awkwardly looked away. Calum didn't really trust him. He squeezed his eyes together and looked at Alex before he spoke. "Why did you came to say sorry now? You never say sorry to anyone..let alone be nice" Calum said being the smartass he was. Alex rolled his eyes "I was being a dick okay. I never wanted to hurt your friend" Alex said. He then smiled brightly "so come meet us after dinner at the rocks, I'll make it up to you and your friend.." Alex said as he smiled before turning around and leaving.