1. Super Moon

John smiles to her.

He says, "Can't wait until you get out of here. We could finally be together again."

Aimee only smiles to him as usual. Not saying anything to encourage him. It has been two months and three years. Finally her sentence would be finished. She would get out in the end of the week.

He has visited her in jail every weekend. Never missed even when it's heavy rain or snowing.

She would be very lucky to have a loyal boyfriend like him. Every female prisoner thinks John is a good catch.

Honestly, Aimee doesn't know her feelings yet. Sure, she likes him. He is good looking, caring and kind. He never forgets her birthday. He always ready to cheer her up when she felt blue.

Their age Gap is enormous. John is 33 years old. She's 18 years old. She barely finished her high school when she got jailed for robbing a bank.

John said he loves her. On what basis? They barely know each others. They met when she kidnapped him as a hostage. That's how you made first impression, girls. Kidnap the handsome guy.

Aimee smiles. She has been jailed for few years. The jail still couldn't erase her sarcastic side. Holmes did his best to protect Aimee. By asking a female prisoner to protect her.

It seems that woman owed Holmes a great deal for cracking her case and got eight years sentence reduction.

So, she's under her wings at the moment.

Two more days and she's out of here. Free once more.

John scratches his head. Holmes is right. Their age difference is too large. When she got out of jail, she won't need him anymore.

His chance to win her heart is very slim. Holmes has pointed out all his weakness in her eyes.

For a teenager girl like her, what's his good points?

1. He is a doctor.
No, girls like bad boys. Not responsible adults like him
2. He is older guy (15 years older)
Girls fall in love with someone around their age. Not to someone like him
3. He is broke.
Well, not really a bum. But John is no billionaire. Girls would love someone older with money. Not without money.

John rubs his head.

Damn you, Holmes! I know my chance with her is almost nil. You didn't need to point them out so bluntly.

That's one thing about his friend, Holmes. He never pulls back punches. If you asked honest opinion, he would give it to you. Without any sweet word to subtle the crash.

Aimee stares him. John looks stressful. Probably a rough day at work.

They aren't really dating. He is a good man. It's just, she isn't feeling love to him. Not the way he wanted it. They are two strangers met in weird situations.

John stands up when the bell rings. Visiting hour is over again. Time sure flies when he's with his girl.

Aimee asks, "Would you visit me again?"

"Of course. Until you don't need me anymore."

Aimee frowns. That's weird coming from him. He looks sad and lonely.

*****

John says, "Thanks for letting me doing this, Mrs. Josephine."

"My pleasure, John. Aimee is blessed with a good guy like you."

John has been decorating Aimee's room few days before she got released from jail. It's almost finished. All he needs to do is to put the left overs paints into a shack in their backyard.

He is putting the paint roll and cans when he suddenly feels weird. He got a strong headache again.

John shakes his head. Tonight would be super moon. Irene has warned all her pack members to be careful. The moon always made them do weird things.

He tries to get out of the shack but he collapses before he could do it.

Mrs. Josephine finds a stray dog at the backyard. Aimee's dog died last year. She has been planning to fetch a new dog from the compound later this evening.

"Look at you! What a handsome boy!9 Would you like to stay here with us?" asks her.

There's no dog collar. The dog seems timid enough. Mrs. Josephine takes it into her house.

The dog kept on whimpering for no apparent reason. Mrs. Josephine feeds it with dog food.

The stray dog wouldn't touch it.

She mocks, "Aren't you a haughty one? Who owned you, a billionaire?"

The dog stares to her plate filled with french fries and a steak.

She sighs and cuts the steak into two pieces.

"Here you go, Robber."

The dog chews the steak eagerly.

It barks and scratches the front door. Ready to leave this house.

Mrs. Josephine mocks, "Eat and left. No different than my ex- husband."

The dog is whimpering again.

She kneels down. And she caresses it's head.

"Sorry, chap. Not meaning to scold you. It's good to have someone to talk again. With Aimee's gone, I'm alone in this house."

The dog dashes away when she opens the door for it.

"Male. Man and dog are the same. They just leave when the door is open," comments her.

The dog kept on running until it sees a certain truck. The guy grabs a net and quickly chases it. The dog runs for it's life. Back to Aimee's house.

He barks many times before Aimee's mom opens the door. The guy has caught him with it's net.

Aimee's mom says, "Oh, thank you. You bring my dog back."

"I see no collar," protests the man.

"It's broken, Sir. I'm going to get the new one for him when he escaped me. You see he is new here. Just took it out of the compound."

The guy releases the dog from his net.

"Don't let him loose without proper tag name."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

Aimee's mom puts on a dog collar around his neck. The dog is whimpering again.

"Don't be so blue, Robber. My daughter would be home in few more days. You would love her. She's the sweetest girl around."

The dog stops whimpering. Aimee's mom looks very sad and lonely. Maybe he could stay few more days. Until his condition is fixed. It's impossible for a dog to get across the town on foot.

John stares to the super moon in the dark sky. It's kinda red. Irene called it as Super blood wolf moon. She warned the members not to leave home. Still uncertain what effects would cause on a werewolf.

John knows what the super moon's side effects now.

He got turned into a werewolf and he couldn't morph back. Aimee's mom thinks he is a big dog. She looks so sad and lonely. John has decided to stay and give her company for a while longer.

-------------------------------------------
John Watson as a family pet.

Is it really because the super moon?

Please vote and comment:)