14. Bath

Anya asks for the third times, "Are you sure he's here? Adam isn't too fond of historical site."

"Positive. He just uploaded his Facebook with a picture of him in Bath."

Anya smiles and teases, "Stalking him through social media? You're no different than normal folks, Holmes."

Holmes shrugs his shoulders. His instincts told him Adam is here. He hates to contact Lestrade again. Helping him with his career isn't his goal in life. There are many diligent police officers deserve a raise. Not Lestrade. The most lazy one in the force.

He smiles when he asks, "Are you hungry?"

"A little bit. Why?"

"I know a perfect place that serves tasty buns. Adam would also be there."

Adam just posted this pic in his Facebook page

Adam just posted this pic in his Facebook page. People should be careful what they posted online.

Holmes knows a family who went on short vacation once. All of the members posted pics about their wonderful travel. Robbers infiltrated their empty house easily.

It's like posting online, "Hey, my house is empty. The whole family went on vacation. Feel free to drop by anytime."

Bingo!

There he is.

Adam is eating lunch with an older guy. The same guy Holmes has seen near Stonehenge. The one with this powerful aura saying I'm the Boss.

They never have enough time to eat their tasty buns. Those guys are leaving right now.

Holmes tosses some money to pay their bills. He grabs his bun and follows them. Eating bun while walking. Anya does the same although she seems a bit upset leaving her foods behind.

Adam is talking to the other guy with great respect.

A woman suddenly blocks their path.

Irene asks, "What's the meaning of this, Rudolf?"

She crumples the postcard and then throws it to him. The crumpled paper ball hits the man's chest precisely.

Rudolf grins and then he mocks, "We just missed our Luna. It's time for you to go home."

"Nay. My ties with the pack is over when Eric died."

Rudolf threatens, "Your place is with us. You better come home with us."

He whistles and few beefy guys show up. Ready to take her away by force.

A man suddenly walks out from a nearby alley. He warns, "I don't want to shoot anyone. Back off from her."

John Watson flashes the gun in his hand.

Rudolf asks, "Who is he? New boyfriend? You forgot Eric that easily, wench?"