5. It's you

"It's her, Sherlock. What should we do?" asks John in his panic.

This morning, Irene suddenly pops up in front of their doorstep. She has been standing there for a while. It's obvious she wants to meet Sherlock Holmes. Because she has knocked few times at the door of 221B, Baker street.

Sherlock tidies his clothes. Then he orders, "Let her in. A lie couldn't live forever."

John sighs before he opens the door. He forces a smile when Irene looks surprised.

"Hello, nice meeting you again, Ms. Adler."

As usual, her scent aroused him a lot. Making him wanting to hug her and find a room for them.

"Show her in, Watson."

Holmes' order wakes him up from his horny thoughts.

"Please, come in. I'll serve tea immediately."

Irene stares to the interior of the living room. Nothing out of the ordinary except for the man.

"Are you..."

Sherlock finishes her question, "The one and only, Sherlock Holmes."

"You lied to me," accused her.

"I had to. The stage manager hired me to find your stalker. Has something happened? You look pale. Please sit down."

Irene sits down.

She sighs before explains, "Someone broke into my apartment last night. I manage to fight him. And escaped. Now I'm too afraid to come home anymore."

Sherlock asks, "Did you see him? Could you describe him?"

"It's dark and he's wearing a mask. But I bite his thigh, I think."

The thought of it made her smile. Her attacker didn't expect her to turn into a werewolf and fought him back. The poor guy ran for his life.

John places a cup of tea in front of her.

He asks, "Anything taken?"

"None. Although he ransacked my stuffs as if looking for something..."

"That's it, Irene. You are staying here from today forward."

Holmes' statement shocked his listeners.

"I can't just live with you!"

"Why not? It's safer here with me and John."

It seems Holmes is pretty dead serious about it.

Irene protests, "But you are stranger to me..."

"Ask anything. My favorite color is black. My favorite food is Lasagna. My favorite drink is ..."

John protests, "That isn't what she meant, Holmes. And you know it too."

"Until we catch the guy, she must be safe. This is the only way to secure her safety."

(The only way I could see her everyday. Knowing she's safe).

Holmes adds, "Or we could live in your apartment, Irene. Although having two guys moved in at once. Neighbors would think about menage relationship."

Irene stares him angrily.

(Good. I rather have her pissed off than scared).

Holmes smiles and asks, "Shall I help you moving here?"

"No need. He could help me out."

Holmes looks disappointed when she chose John over him.

"Let's go," orders her.