11. The Cult?

Irene looks blue. After she received a postcard with an image of Stonehenge. No word or sender name written on it. But she knows who sent this.

They have found me.

She looks toward Holmes. He seems busy reading the news on his phone.

When she looks back to the postcard, Holmes looks up to her. Something is bugging her. Wished she would say anything to him.

He hates not knowing anything.

(Irene, when would you open your heart to me? I want to help you. Be your knight in shining armor. Just let me in).

Holmes pretends to stare his phone again. They aren't alone in the sitting room. As usual, John's with them. Although his mind has wandered off to a certain girl in prison. Aimee would be gone for 3-4 years. But he would wait for her. That's all he could do.

He couldn't take it anymore.

Holmes rises from his seat.

Irene doesn't even look at him when Holmes leaves the room. It seems he's going out again. He often does it when he's doing investigation.

The sky is gloomy like his feelings right now.

It should be a cinch for him to track down the source of the postcard. It's the sender that he needs to find out.

(Why it bothered her so much?)

A woman follows him. She begs, "Please, Mr. Holmes. I need to talk to you. Please, my brother is missing. He's the only one I got..."

"Sorry, Ma'am. I'm busy right now."

"Please, you're my only hope."

Holmes tries to pulls his arm from her grasp. He couldn't do it unless he pushes her away.

"Please. I found these codes before he's gone missing. I think he joined a dangerous cult or something..."

Codes.

The only thing interested Holmes besides mysteries are codes. These aren't ordinary codes. They look like bugs. You know centipede, beetle and all.

Holmes holds the paper as if it's a treasure map.

He asks, "Who is your brother again?"

(Anya, Adam's sister)

She explains, "Adam Assam. He's sixteen years old. We both got adopted when we're young. He's the only brother I got. We lost our foster parents few years ago..."

Holmes turns the paper and checks the back of it. Just a cheap kind of paper, you could find it anywhere. Nothing special.

He asks, "You found this?"

"In his room. With this postcard."

The Stonehenge postcard. The same one that Irene had. It must be connected somehow.