7.John Watson

They are being followed. His trained instincts have saved him few times in battlefield. John looks back few times. He couldn't see him. But he knows the stalker is following them.

Irene gasps when John takes out a gun from his pocket.

"You got a gun?" whispers her.

It's Sherlock's. John confiscated it when he started shooting walls again. That's his bad habit when he's bored.

John got no spare money to fix the walls whenever he got bored.

Their stalker stops walking when he notices the shiny gun in John's hand.

He turns around and leaves the spot. John exhales his breath. He's lucky. No need to shoot anyone tonight.

Suddenly strong head ache strikes him again. His breathing becomes shallower. Hard to breath. He felt his bones are breaking. His body heat is so high, he felt melting.

A howl escapes his lips.

"Fuck, John! Can't do it here! Not now!" curses her.

John isn't responding.

Irene looks around her. No one else is here. This place is deserted right now. Her body grows bigger and bigger. More hairy.

In her werewolf form, lifting John is easy as pie.

*****

When John wakes up, he notices he's naked like a newborn baby. Irene is naked too. Although she's getting dressed right now.

He asks, "Irene, did we?"

They had sex and he doesn't even remember it. Suck to be him.

Irene says, "You need to control your wolf better, John. Can't let you go wild in London like that. Humans might capture you. Learned about us."

"What wolf? Did we sleep together?"

"No, John. You turned into a werewolf so I have to transform too. It's the only way I could carry you here. I suggest you put spare clothes in your bag all the times."

John's mouth is wide open.

A werewolf. She doesn't look like joking.

They are in an abandoned warehouse right now.

Irene adds, "Oh, your gun is in my bag. I put it there last night. Don't worry, John. No one has taught you to control your wolf. But I could teach you. Us, werewolf learned the process during childhood days. But you got no one to teach you."

Those times when he suffered memories lost. When he has no memories at all for few hours. That must be when he's in his wolf form.

John has to ask, "Irene, you aren't on drugs, are you?"

"Maybe this would convince you..."

Irene takes off her clothes once more. John doesn't have anytime to admire her lovely body. Because her body transforms into a big red wolf almost immediately.

The wolf growls at him.

And his world gets dark instantly.

Irene sighs when she's back in her human form. John's light is out. He's an ex- soldier. And he passed out after seeing a werewolf. Not too tough.

At least it wouldn't feel awkward when getting dressed up right now.

It's impossible to move him alone. Irene has to wait until John regains consciousness again. Then they have to talk. It's overdue.

It's time John to learn about his true self.

*****

Holmes opens the door when they barely arrive at front door.

He asks angrily, "Where were you?"

The thought they have spent the night together. Probably in a hotel room, having fun. Drive him mad.

It's a good thing he no longer owned a gun. Or he would start shooting at John Watson as his sole target.

Holmes used to mock killers who killed because of jealousy. Now he understands the urge of killing his rival in love.

For a man who just had sex with a pretty lady, John doesn't look too good. He looks pale and ready to collapse any minute now.

Irene explains, "John is sick. So we have to rest for a while."

Her statement quelled down the burning jealousy in his heart.

Holmes asks, "Should we call a doctor?"

John shakes his head.

He only says, "PTSD. No doctor could cure me. I need rest..."

He walks to his room in weak steps. Holmes puts one of John's arms around his shoulder.

He says, "Let me help you, Pal."

"Thanks."

Irene sighs.

John doesn't take the shock too well. Knowing he's a werewolf like her.

John closes his eyes when he has lie down in his bed. Holmes has left his room.

There's an incident in Iraq. When he got no memories at all. It happened few days after he left the military lab.

He woke up in an alley filled with bloody splashes on the wall. Few dead bodies. Wounds all over their bodies. Local folks. No memories at all.

John buries his face in his hands.

"I killed innocent folks...Oh, God! No!"

He starts to weep like a baby. Sobbing for a while.

There's a beast sleeping inside him.

Irene is just like him. She knows what to do. John would ask her to teach him. How to control his wolf. He swears he would never hurt others again.

He rather be dead than killing innocent folks again.

*****

Holmes asks, "Are you really okay? Did John do..."

"No. He's sick. Never touch me."

"Glad to hear it."

Holmes puts his hand on her shoulder. Feeling great to know she's back here again.

Strange to feel very possessive over a woman like this. He has been Irene's fan since the first time he saw her film.

She's a female officer in that movie. Although the film had many mistakes about forensics. Holmes enjoyed the movie. Because of her great acting.

She's pretty and smart.

Holmes knows it's only her good acting. But he got impressed how she really acted like a real tough detective.

(Irene, I've fallen hard for you. God, help me. God would be laughing hard 'cause I hardly ever prayed to HIM).

-------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment:)

John and his not PTSD.

It appears his wolf has broken loose. And he needs Irene to teach him to control his beast.

Anyone has guessed John is one of them?

Sherlock believes in God. Not an atheist. Only he prefers to solve his problems by using his mind. God would only help people who work hard to succeed.