Chapter Eighteen, Part Two

Start from the beginning

“Is it alright if we go back to the bar? It- it’s just gotten a little, hot… and I need a bit of a breather.” Olivia grinned nervously up at me, and even in the darkness of the room, I could sense the glowing redness of her cheeks.

“Sure.” It had definitely gotten quite hot in hear, well, I could feel the heat surging through me right now anyway.

I took her hand in mine, and we made our way back through the dancing crowd and to the bar.

“So um, when are we planning on leaving and maybe- you know…” Olivia looked down at her feet as she went on to ask me the same question I had wanted to bring up too.

“Aha, whenever you want Olive.” I placed my hand gently under chin and tilted her head up, placing a soft kiss on her neck. I felt her shiver and grin and as I pulled away, I knew I couldn’t stand us both being here any longer. We needed to get out of here and well, get on with our own night.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed a figure skipping excitedly towards us.

"God, this place is crazy!" I looked over, and Olivia whipped her head round at the familiar Italian accented voice.

"I need some fresh air though. It's so hot in here!" Maria whined, slurring a little with the alcohol probably still coursing through her. She reached Olivia and me, and propped her elbows up on the bar as she looked over at us with a grin.

"So how have you guys been? Had fun?" She winked and Olivia giggled as I nodded my head with a grin.

"Good. Anyway, Olivia come outside with me. I don't think I'll be able to last much longer in here if I don't get some fresh air."

Olivia smiled hesitantly before looking back at me with a questioning look.

"Yeah, you girls go. I'll wait right here." I smiled down at Olivia, encouraging her to go and letting her know that I'd be fine.

She returned the smile and softly pecked my lips leaving them yearning for more.

"I'll be right back." She finally said before Maria quickly grabbed her hand, and the two of them walked over to the entrance of the club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd only asked for one shot of alcohol. But soon I was onto my second. Then my third-.

"Vas happenin' here then?" I looked up from the bar to see Zayn and Harry walking over to me.

"Whoa Liam mate, calm down on the drinks. You shouldn't be having too much." Harry grinned at me but I saw concern in his eyes.

"I haven't had that much!" I responded quite defensively, a little surprised by it and the fact that my words were rather slurred.

Zayn and Harry looked at each other with concerned looks, then back at me.

"Well, just don't go too over the top." Harry replied before he and Zayn came over and asked for their own drinks.

"So where's Olivia?" even the mention of her name seemed to have my body quivering with desire.

"She went outside with Maria for a quick breather." I replied back to Harry who took a sip of his drink.

I let them drink up and examined the rest of the club from where I stood, propped up against the bar counter. It was crazy how no matter what time it was here; the place was always packed, and buzzing. The floor was always consumed by dancers, bodies rocking and hips swaying. The odd couples making out (well, that had kind of included Olivia and myself). Then there would be several drunken individuals who would fall over themselves and sometimes get into a little punch up.