Y/n's pov

"I like her, she's nice." The one that came in lastly whispered as I entered the room. I could feel my cheeks heating up but I continued acting like I didn't hear what he had said.

"What would you like this afternoon sir?" I lifted my note pad ready to take his order.

"Oh please don't make me feel older than I already do." He grinned a little. "Just call me Yoongi, but I'll have what the man with blonde hair is having to eat."

"A yogurt for lunch? Are you sure you wouldn't like something more filling this afternoon?" I asked confused as to why anyone would want something as simple as yogurt for lunch.

"You're right I suppose. I'll have the signature pork and veggie flatbread with the same yogurt he is having as dessert." He said looking at me intently. "O-okay I'll be out shortly.

Third Person pov

"Okay Yoongi we can sit with the rest now." Namjoon said as he put his file into his briefcase. The other five men finally began to drink their beverages.

"So why are we still here? Isn't it obvious that she is the daughter of the L/n's. I mean how often do you run into a Hispanic who was born in Korea." Seokjin says after sipping his vanilla chai. "How do you know that she was born here?" Yoongi asked.

"Well she is working here, so either she is on a work visa or she was born in Korea, I'm really just picking and choosing at this point."

"No, It's definitely her. She looks like the L/N's, that and the file with the information collected on her says that she's worked here for the past month." Namjoon added his two cents into the discussion.

"Oh I didn't hear you move sir." Y/n said as she walked up to the table of seven men.

"Here is your pork and veggies on flat bread and your strawberry mango yogurt bowl." Yoongi smiles at the food the waitress set out for him.

"Would any of you like a refill or something to eat?" Y/n smiled at the five men who haven't eaten yet.

"We'll take two macaroons each, a cream cheese bagel each, and six tossed salad wraps with whatever choice of meat." Jimin said a bit fast for Y/n's liking but she didn't mind.

After writing down what she was told, Y/n headed back to the kitchen to prepare the tossed salad wraps and bagels.

"Guys look she dropped her wallet." Hoseok said pointing to the vital object.

Namjoon stood and reached for the object. There he noticed the lack of cash in the flimsy object and only two cards. One being a debit card, and the other her I.D.

"Based on the file she should be loaded with money. I'm starting to doubt that we've got the right girl." Namjoon places the wallet beside his food and started eating his yogurt bowl.

"Are you sure? Well, we could check her ID for a last name, how many Hispanic people could possibly be living in Seoul?" Hoseok inched closer to Namjoon.

"You'd be surprised." Taehyung smirked to his elder.

Namjoon sighed and set his spoon down. "Y/n L/n, Twenty two years of age, born in Seoul South Korea." He reported.