"As much as I would love to be swimming in a pool of cash like the celebrities do, I can honestly say that I am far from being famous," I admit, rocking on my feet because I'm not sure if it would be rude to just collapse on the bench of the table.

They chuckle and Niall claps his hands together uncontrollably, laughing the hardest, "Liam was right!"

"Right about what?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow as I look back and forth from Liam to Niall.

Liam smiles nervously as his friend answers.

"That you were funny, of course!"

"Oh?" I say more in a question form, chuckling.

"So how long have you two been dating?" the first boy asks and my eyes widen, while I basically choke on my breathing.

Was this that Louis guy Liam was on the phone with before? May day, Jolissa! This is it! Tell them that you and Liam never dated! Tell them how much he stalks you and gets on your nerves! This is my moment to get it through Liam's head that I do not want any part of being with him, and I can't seem to say anything.

"Uh," I look to Liam and feel his hand wrap around my waist, pulling me against his chest in one swift move.

"Almost a month, not quite yet, but we're getting there," he cheekily grins.

"I'm not-" I almost protest but Liam squeezes my side, making me gasp.

What is happening?! Jolissa this is your time to tell him off! Do it!

Instead, I stay quiet while his friends bicker about who will pay for the pizza.

"Shh, just pretend for now, babe. I'll explain later," Liam whispers into my ear, tickling me with his breaths.

"Don't call me babe," I roll my eyes and a small chuckle escapes his lips.

"What'd I miss, lads?" a familiar voice asks, my eyes looking up to find a curly-headed boy.

"Everything. You have been in the bathroom for half of the time we've been here," the Louis guy rolls his eyes.

"Pizza makes me gassy, sorry," the familiar voice says again.

"Harry?!" I almost choke, pulling away from Liam.

As soon as the words leave my lips, his lizard-green eyes look towards me and his face twists in confusion before he realizes who I am.

Yeah that's right, afro head! You better recognize the queen.

"Jolissa, is it? You look great, have you been hardcore planking like I taught you?" he lifts an eyebrow, shaking his curly mop head and smoothing it out with his large hand.

Why in the flipping christ is he even here?

"You didn't teach me how to plank! I'm smart enough to figure it out myself," I scoff, annoyed by his presence since the last time I encountered him, he had almost killed me with stupid workouts for a whole week!

"Right," he smiles, dimples showing. I could probably eat cereal in those.

"Quite confused, could someone fill me in?" the dark haired boy shakes his head. "How do you know each other?"

"I was her trainer for a week," Harry clarifies.

"Poor girl, I bet you almost killed her," says Niall, putting his hands in his lap.

"He did," I cough.

"No I didn't! I just take my job very seriously, okay?" he tries to defend himself while his eyebrows furrow at me and I scoff. "She was the one arguing with me the whole time."