"What's in the box?" I ask, pointing behind him.

A small smile takes place on his pink lips, "I told you, a surprise."

"But-"

"Just shutup and close your eyes," he says.

"How nice," I retort, shutting my eyes.

"No peeking!"

"I'm not, geesh!" I defend myself.

Hearing Liam open the box and pulling whatever was inside, out, he tells me to open my eyes.

When I do, I almost choke.

"You got me a...a dress?" I gape at the yellow sundress in his hands. It's strapless, something that I never took interest in since my arms used to be flabs, and it flows at the bottom slightly.

Why would he get me this?

"Do you like it?" he smiles, looking proud of his gift to me.

"I-I love it, but-" I look down at my feet. Should I be wearing something like that?

I had just started to adjust to my new body and I never had worn something like that. My usual attire had always been a baggy t-shirt or a hoodie and some sweats. How could I wear something as pretty as this?

"But what?" his smile drops.

I sigh, "I can't wear that, Liam."

How can I put in words that I was a fat cow months ago so I was scared for my life that I was going to end up not fitting it, or looking just plain horrible? How embarrassing.

"Jolissa," he breathes softly, "you're insecure, aren't you?"

I don't say anything and keep my fixed gaze on my bare feet.

Dang Liam for catching me.

A finger suddenly tilts my chin up, "How many times do I have to tell you that you are beautiful? What will it take to make you see that you are worth every damn difficult day that I have spent Coaching you? Why can't you see that?" he asks in such a soft tone, a tear spilling from my eye.

Why am I crying?

His thumb quickly swipes the water from my cheek, "Don't cry."

"I'm sorry, Liam, it's just that I never wore something like this before." I finally confess, too scared to look him in the eye.

Wow, Jolissa you are doing a great job of being strong.

Not.

"If I promise you that you will look amazing, would you wear it? For me?" his voice the same gentle tone.

I nod my head, my feelings taking control.

What did I just get myself into?

"Thank you," he smiles, removing his finger from my chin and resting a hand on my shoulder. "Get dressed?"

"I-in the dress?"

"No, that's for tomorrow. Today, I want you to meet my friends," he smiles."

"Should I be scared?" I ask.

He laughs, eyes crinkling and shoulders shaking like they usually do. "That's my Jo, humor and all. Now, get dressed, babe," Liam winks at me and I roll my eyes hiding a smile.

Ignoring that he had just called me babe, I make my way to the bathroom to take a shower.

Lord only knows what today will bring.

-

LIAM IS SO SWEET AWWW

i srsly wish i had a liam in my life wHOS WITH ME

ok anyways lol sorry it took long for the update

i had school and bad wifi and busy stuff and writers block and yeah

ALSOOO GUYS I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT (no surprise lmao) ITS A NIALL HORROR ONE AND ITS MY FIRST THRILLER SO PLS CHECK THAT OUT

the prologue is up already coz i just posted it today lol

anywhore, love you allll

WE NEED A NAME FOR ALL MY READERS OUT THERE RIGHT??

can i call you my dumplings or does that make you cringe

idk

48 votes and 50 comments for the next update bc i know you guys can do it okay

(your fav runs his hand down your back until it rests at your waist. he pulls you closer and his lips brush against your ear making you shiver from the proximity. "vote, babe," he whispers and you nod.)

YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING PPL

VOTE

lmao ok bye im weird i know sorry

-kiana