Narry - Don't Speak

Start from the beginning

Harry kneeled down and took Niall's clothes with him, pulling them to the floor. He kissed up the back of Niall's thigh over the curve of his ass to the small of his back while he stood back up. He pushed Niall's shirt up under his armpits and left it there before rubbing his jean-covered cock against Niall's ass, seeking friction. "Mmm, Jesus, Harry," Niall protested his teasing.

Harry dug his nails into Niall's porcelain skin and dragged them down his spine. Niall arched away from the touch but moaned louder. "I said not another word, Ni." Niall whimpered but put his head back between his arms on the counter. Harry undid his belt and pulled out the soft leather from it's loops. He folded it and ran it across the small of Niall's back. "Silence, Niall. Don't make me punish you."

Niall nodded quickly and pushed back into Harry again. Harry shucked his shirt off and then his jeans, throwing them somewhere he hoped he could find them again. "Give me your hand, Ni," Harry requested. Niall reached his hand behind him and Harry took it and brought it to his bulge. Niall squeezed on impulse and Harry bucked into the touch. "I may have won tonight, but you didn't lose, sweetheart. One more second and I would've been the one face down begging for you."

Niall rolled his body, pleading for more, so Harry took off his tight gray briefs. Niall's hand quickly found him again and he wrapped his fingers, as best he could from the awkward angle, around Harry's length. Harry pushed slightly back and forth, running his cock over Niall's ass and back, Niall's hand still holding his base. "One of these boys have to have lube somewhere," Harry notioned.

"They better," Niall agreed.

Harry pulled away and went to their bags. Niall made to move but Harry's sharp order froze him. "Stay there. Get your finger wet. I want one inside you when I get back to you."

Niall's eyes slipped shut and he nodded. He bent back over the counter and spread his legs before putting a finger in his mouth and coating it. He could hear Harry throwing things around frantically and smiled. His finger was cold from the air mixing with his saliva but he pushed it in nonetheless. The first knuckle breached his hole and he whimpered into his forearm. He was reminded that he usually won. He hadn't bottomed in over a month and he underestimated how tight he'd be. Lube was definitely a necessity. Niall thrusted his finger shallowly into his hole and mewled every time he went deeper. He heard Harry's blessed aha! and smiled.

Harry was back to him in seconds running his hands over Niall's ready body. "My turn."

Niall removed his own finger and waited for Harry's. He didn't have to wait long before he felt a slightly cold digit at his entrance. Harry circled his rim and then pushed inside. Niall moaned and consciously relaxed. Harry pushed in to the last knuckle and waited for a moment. He took the time to trailed his long fingers up Niall's thigh and around his flushed cock, never touching, only teasing.

He only thrusted for a minute or so before adding a second. Niall opened up and took it easily. "Shit, Niall. Look at you. You look so good." Niall preened and clenched around Harry's fingers. Harry groaned at the promise of tightness and rammed his fingers as far as they would go. Niall whined softly in his arm. "Ready?"

Niall ground down on Harry as confirmation and Harry took his fingers out and wiped them on a rag on the counter. He put fresh lube on his palm and slicked himself up then wiped that on the rag too.

Sorry whoever's that is.

He nudged Niall's hole and felt in twitch against his head. Harry closed his eyes, stilled his hands on Niall's hips, and focused on the feeling as he pushed slowly into his boyfriend. Niall's mouth fell open but he stayed silent. His eyes squeezed tight and his eyebrows shot up. Harry took his time getting settled. His pushed every inch in like it meant something. By the time he was seated, balls deep, Niall was shivering. Harry felt it and opened his eyes.

"Hey. Babe, are you okay?" he asked softly. Niall just nodded wordlessly. "You can speak if you need. You can tell me if you're not okay."

Niall shook his head against his arm. "I'm fine. I'm good. You just feel so good. It's been a while," he huffed out in a rush. Harry smiled and kissed each of his shoulder blades before he tucked his nose under Niall's shirt and kissed higher up his spine. "Move, please, Harry."

Harry wanted to reprimand him for talking but the way he asked was so innocent he couldn't. Instead he complied and pulled out halfway and pushed back in slowly. He built a steady but slow rhythm that had Niall wiggling back for more. Harry got the hint and pumped in and out faster. He ran his hands down Niall's sides to his hips and took a firm hold again. Niall must've guessed what was coming because he opened his legs wider and gripped the counter with the hand he wasn't biting into.

Harry pulled out to his head and shoved back in hard. Niall yelled into his hand but Harry didn't give him a chance to breath before doing it again. He pushed in and out furiously, pounding into Niall with force. Harry was focused and all he heard was the sound of his skin against Niall's every time he buried himself and Niall's tiny whimpers that were muffled by his arm.

Niall was getting tighter around Harry the closer he got. He couldn't stop clenching around him every time one of Harry's thrust brushed against his bundle of nerves deep inside him. Harry was rocking them both, slamming Niall into the counter with every forward movement. He was close and needed Niall to come with him but he didn't want to let Niall have anything but this. Niall's hands had stayed obediently away from his flushed, wet prick so far and Harry wanted to keep it that way.

Harry took one hand off Niall's hip but kept his pace. His reached between them and felt for Niall's red hole. When he reached it Niall moaned and pressed his forehead into the counter. Harry pressed his ring finger against the barrier and pushed just the tip inside alongside his cock. Niall's thighs tensed and he bucked sporadically back into the feeling.

Harry took that as a invitation to continue and pushed his finger the rest of the way in. Niall was producing a constant stream of whiny pleas now, just noises and nonsense. Harry changed the angle a tiny bit and thrusted downward while he pulled his finger upwards and stretched Niall's hole from the inside out. Niall screamed full out, forgetting to muffle it in his arm, and came on the counter and his stomach.

Harry took his finger out and pistoned his hips hard a couple times before coming into Niall while the blond writhed and wiggled beneath him. Niall was making pathetic noises and Harry knew he was so sensitive now so he pulled out and turned Niall around. Niall went pliantly and fell back against the counter. Harry leaned down and licked up the cum from his stomach. Niall shivered at the warm tickling. Harry kissed away any remnants of Niall's seed and swallowed.

"Fuck, Styles, the finger thing? Really?"

Harry smirked and kissed him. He spoke against his lips. "What can I say? You inspired me." Niall let his head fall back while Harry left sweet, short kisses all over his chest.

***

"No, mate, I swear it was G, C, B."

"Wrong. It was G, C, A. I know it."

Dan and Sandy's conversation dropped to silence when they entered their dressing room and saw their stuff scattered, things knocked off the counter, and cum smeared across it.

"Fucking hell, boys!" Dan yelled.