"hey" I heard a sweat voice from Younghoon,  I smiled.
"hi" i replied back,  ghasshh why do I feel awkward?!

This man got a feelings for you don't you remember?  Her thought said. Crap!

"let's go inside You--" Eunice was cut off when Tan corrected her. "Tan,  it's Kim Tan" he said.

"oh. " Eunice said in a shock. Why?  Tan is a great name.  Tsk. "I see" there's a confusion and another thing that I can't explain.

"let's go?" he turned his side to me, "uh yeah sure" I don't know what happened to Eunice for she became silent after that.

EUNICE'S POV:

Younghoon automatically corrected me from calling him by his real name.

So fake names is now in a trend I guess. Nice catch.

We talk and thank Younghoon from saving my step sister from that accident. Pssh..  She seems fine tho'

After we ate,  Younghoon excused his self together with me,  this is it Eunice!  Grab the chance!

I put my hair into a messy bun and arranged my off shoulder crop top.  I got a nice body by the way so what's the point for not showing it?  I'm still a model after all.

"so? " I seductively asked him,  I know he once dated me but things didn't worked right.  He's still a nobody back then,  but now. Damn those abs baby.

"stop being so clingy,  I know you Eunice" he said with an irritation to his voice. So he's still affected by me?

"what's with the blush my dear?" I said and leaned my body towards him

"stop Eunice! " he push me slightly but not enought to make me from having a smile on my lips.

"I know you still wish for me Younghoon,  there's no use. Why use my step sister when you can just directly tell me that you audition just to be fair with me and in able for you to ask me on a date." i said while looking deeply into his eyes.

He let out a deep sigh,  "I didn't know that your mom got married again and Jia became your step sister" he stated, leaning against the sink.

"so? "

He crossed his arms around his chest,  "I hide my identity from Jia since I don't want to bother her from my showbiz life. " he stated.

I don't understand but there's a little ache from my heart when I realized that he's doing this just because of Jia. Jias is important to him!  No!  He's mine! 

That blind girl,  tch.

Anger ate my pride,  "so?  What did you want me to do? " I coldly asked.
"hide my identity,  call me Tan instead of Younghoon, and I'm studying business management by the way.  Just don't mention her about the showbiz,  please I'm begging you don't tell her the truth" he pleased.  Oh God,  I love the way how this man beg for me. Just like before.

"of course,  I will. But in one condition "

"what is it? " he desperately asked, hmm he will surely do everything just to hide his identity huh?  Then,  I'll do my job then.

"comman all my request or favors" I know he can't say no,  I know Jia quite well,  she doesn't like to be with someone who's life begins in showbiz or related to showbiz,  dad even told me that she got traumatized when she's 12 years old because of her condition and started hating the social media even the showbiz. She doesn't want to be discriminated. Sadly,  she's quite beautiful and sexy. 

"and what is it? " ohhh,  just like a puppy Younghoon,  just like a puppy.

"just wait,  I'll give it anytime,  and who knows how long will that favor runs" I said with a teasing laugh after.

"can't you just have a one fucking favor and get done by it?!  Damn it! " he said.  Awwh~ he looks cute being angry

"of course I had,  but hiding your identity but making a history in the showbiz is quite hard my darling,  I have to think of so many reasons just to make sure Jia won't be able to notice you as an idol. " i said.  It's a yes or yes decision my darling.

He gritted his teeth,  he's annoyed by my presence,  but who cares?  Now that Jia is my step sister,  he really needs to follow and agree on me. This will be fun.

"okay, fine!  I agree,  just make sure she'll never know" he said.

"I promise" that's right my darling.  Haha.

Jia's pov:
Few minutes later,  Eunice and Tan cameback.

"Eunice!  Could you help me on this? " mother asked her. Good. Atleast I got Tan's time at least for a bit.

"hey" he said and take a sit beside me, I admit,  I was bit confuse and jealous?...  No not. Never.  Maybe I was just confuse.

"uhm,  Tan I have something to give you. " I said. This must be better Jia.

I pulled out a bracelet from my pocket and gave it to him. "for you" I said and grab his hand and put it to his palm.

"Jia~" his voice was soft and so innocent.  Gosh,  am I falling for this man?  Heaven sake.

"take it,  I made it" and I let out a smile,  "atleast you could remember me, wear that always okay? " then I raise up my pinky finger to make a promise. 

"promise? "

"promise"

We both chuckled when Dad cleared his throat.  I proper my sit and hide the happiness that's already been playing inside of my heart.

"can I borrow Tan for a bit Jia? " dad asked me,  to be honest I really want to say no,  but who am I to be a selfish visually impared human to this goddamn man!

I smiled as a response and nodded. I don't feel like talking.

"thanks" then I heard dad walks towards the door.

"I promise to wear it always ramyeon" he said before leaving me again for the second time.

But instead of getting angry to him,  a late realization hit me,  what did he call me?  Ramyeon?!!  Why ramyeon? Ghhashhh my heart!.  I quenched my hands.  This man really have something to do with me.

I have to ask him, ramyeon, tch then a sweet smile crept into my lips.

"what happen to you sister?" It was Eunice.  I smiled, I can't take this anymore,  I can't help myself.

"I'm just happy" then I smile as wide as I can because it's real!  I'm truly happy that Tan has already think of endearment for him

"was it him? " Eunice asked,  taking a sip of what was she drinking.

"yeah..  Looks like it" I said in agreement, I can't tell another lie when it comes to this man.  Gosh.

"of course you do,  but not until you know the hidden agenda of him" and with that,  her smile and happy aura changes into a confused one.

"what do you mean? " well,  of course I didn't know him well,  but the way how Eunice tell her those lines,  I know there's something about it.

"that's for you to find out,  I don't want to wreck your love life my dear sister" then she straddle her fingers to comb my hair and leave me.

I got this uneasy feeling inside me,  I'm nervous,  I don't know,  I can't understand myself anymore.

I just shrugged myself because of overthinking and grab the remote and turned off the tv.  I need to rest.